Epilogue

OKAY SO EPILOGUE TIME YEAH IT'S TOMORROW TIME YOU'LL PROBABLY FLIP PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT SOME MORE BOOKS, THEY CAN BE REGULAR FF OR HORROR FF JUST TELL ME

??? POV:

I wake up, my hair a mess. I groan, getting up and stretching from my uncomfortable position at the desk. I sit back down and look at the screen.

It's the video, did I?... No, thank God. I can't believe I almost posted that video of Diana, it could've gone viral, she would've been crushed. I gasp.

The dream.

What if the dream was a warning? Like, what if I had posted the video, was the dream telling me what would happen?

I run my hands through my hair, grabbing at the ends. Tears almost fall, but there's a knock on the door.

"Oh, there you are! We need to get the candles on Cal's birthday cake, come on! You can carry it." Ashton tells me, I roll my eyes and smile. I turn back to my laptop, deleting the video before follow Ashton out of my hotel room.

I get out my phone, I feel like I have to at least text her.

Hey, I almost posted a really bad video of you hammered on Youtube, but i didn't. I'm so, so sorry Diana

I put my phone in my back pocket before grabbing the cake, all eighteen candles lit. The three of us slowly make our way to Calum room, and open the door.

"Wow, you guys!" Calum yells, he puts on the party hat Ashton handed him.

"Make a wish, Cal!" We yell at him, he blows out the candles. I smile at him, happy to see him again and not.... dead.

My phone vibrates, and I hand the cake over to Calum before getting it out of my pocket and reading the text.

Diana: It's okay, I forgive you. Thank you so much for not posting the video! I have a really bad hangover, so I'll just see you later tonight at your concert. Can't wait to see you rock out, Michael!