0.1

Michael's POV:

I grab my headphones, pulling my hood over my messy red hair before putting them over my ears.

I was finally skyping the boys, Vy, and Kate tonight. Even though I saw the boys earlier today, I still missed them. I log onto my computer and click the Skype app, I immediately join a call with Calum, Luke, and Ashton. It takes a few seconds, but I finally see their faces.

"Hey mate." Luke says, waving at me before putting on his blue ninja turtle mask.

"Michael! Important question, do you still have your ninja turtle costume from the July livestream." Ashton asks me, he and the other two are already dresses in there's.

"Duh," I scoff. "why?"

"Vy and Kate are about to be on in five minutes, and we wanted to surprise them." Calum says, I roll my eyes before taking off my headphones and quickly changing into my ninja turtle costume.

I unplug my headphones just in time to see Vy's face pop up on the screen, her eyes squinting at us.

"I fucking hate you dorks." She laughs, flicking a piece of black hair over her shoulder.

Suddenly Kate's face pops up, and she screams. We all laugh at her reaction, knowing how easy it was to scare her.

"Oh my God! You guys scared me to death!" Kate gasps, placing a hand over her heart.

"Sorry, Kate." Ashton laughs.

____________________________________

"I can't believe it's been a year already." Kate says out of now where, we've been talking for a little over half an hour about random things, mainly just catching up, when she says this.

I immediately know who she's talking about, and I feel a sharp pain in my heart. It's been exactly one year since Diana West committed suicide, and I took it the hardest.

"I know, I can't believe someone would just post that video of her on the internet." Luke spit, clearly disgusted that whoever posted the video actually recorded her in her drunken state.

"And especially when someone recorded that video of her shoot-"

"Guys, can we please not talk about this." I ask them, interrupting Vy.

"Yeah, we understand Michael." Ashton says, smiling at me a little.

I smile back at him, our conversation goes back to what we were talking about before when I notice something strange. There was someone else in this call.

"Hey Luke, who's your little friend?" I tease him, he looks at his laptop.

I watch as Luke squints his eyes, then they widen in terror, "I have absolutely no idea who that is."