"But dad-"

"Jen."

"Dad, please. Give me one more week, please."

It was silent for what seemed like hours but only a mere few minutes passed. My present nervousness didn't help with the silence he gave me.

"I will speak with Mr. Yoo about your request but do not expect the answer you desire. I'll see you at diner, sweetheart, if you could.. make it of course." His tone turned soft at the doubtful words he ended with.

"Thank you dad and yes I'll be able to. I'll see you there." My body relaxed as I reassured my dad about the dinner plans.

We said our final words and once the called ended, I released a heavy sigh as I walked back to the couch and sank into it.

I jumped at the sudden ring of my phone. Assuming that it was my father calling again, I didn't bother to look at the caller and just answered right away.

"Yes dad? Do you forget to ask about something?"

"Ah yes. Of course, it is Dad." I raised an eyebrow in confusion. I looked at the caller ID and we bursted out laughing.

"Hey Jisoo. What's up?"

"Well, are you busy right now?"

"Kind of. Why? Something wrong?"

"Nah, I was just wondering if you wanted to join me, Lisa and Rosé at the bakery today."

"Of course! A little break from studying wouldn't hurt."

"Awesome! Met you there in 15!"

"Okkiii baaiii."

"Baaiiii."

Our phone call ended and I stretched out my arms before getting up from the couch to go change out of my current clothes.

After a few outfits, I settled with black plaid pants, a white button up topped with black fuzzy jacket and my small purse that had a daisy hanging from it. (A/N-I'll leave the outfit I choose from her insta at the end of the chapter)

I finished with really light makeup and grabbed my keys. Once I got into the car, I received a text from someone.

I started up the car then looked at the text message. My mood took a 180 degree turn once I read the message that was sent to me from my dad.

« Mr. Yoo and I have agreed to discuss your request but he requests that both you and his daughter be at the discussion. We will be at xxx café waiting for your arrival as well as his daughter's. »

I sat there glaring at the message he sent me and sighed after a few seconds. I texted Jisoo unnie about the situation and drove off to the café where my dad was waiting.

As I was driving, the thought of how Rosé would react to me explaining the situation to her kept ending up as an argument until I reached my destination.

I got out of the car and shook my head to drive away the thoughts for the time being. I reached for the door just as someone else was doing the same. I stopped and looked at the person and realized that it was Mr. Yoo's daughter.

She recognized me as well, "Oh! Jennie!! We meet again! How long has it been??"

I smiled at her, "Still the same as always."

She gave me a cheeky grin as I opened the door for us and walked inside the café.

————————————————————
A/N - Anddd first chapter done!!!! Woooooo
Apologies for the long wait everyone but as promised, SEASON TWOOO!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed todays chapter!! I will try my best to be more consistent with the updates for you all! ( Keyword try('`;) )

See you guys next chapter!! Rei outa -