day 3 first time

(Skipping day two because I have no idea how to do that one. Btw its kissing naked)

(This is like an au where all aus live in like a neighborhood btw)

(This also kinda back in time somewhat since it's supposed to be their first time)

Blue had arrived to genos house and knocked on the door.

The two had been dating for a while but blue was too nervous and scared to make any moves on geno since the red scarfed skeleton had just gotten out of a relationship with reaper.

Geno didn't really take it well and that was why blue was hesitant in asking for more than just hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Geno opened the door and blue smiled and hugged the taller as he was greeted

"Hey babe!"

"Oh hey baby blue"

Blue giggled, he loved being called baby blue.

Geno let blue come in and then closed the door. The two went to go sit on the couch and blue set his bag down

"I brought over some movies by the way! We can have a small movie night!" The smaller suggested and geno smiled "sure which movies are they?"

"I'm not exactly sure. Lust told me that we should watch these" he said and grabbed out some movies and set them down on the couch.

They were romance movies that most likely had a lot of sex scenes in them

Geno knew some of them and blushed "sure let's watch them" he said and picked one out and put it into the DVD player.

He grabbed the remote and sat back onto the couch. Then he switched to the DVD player on the tv.

As he does this, blue goes to make them some popcorn. He brings it with him back to geno and sits next to him.

Geno smiles and wraps an arm around his lover.

The movie plays and it's a normal romance story between some girl and a guy.

Blue finds interest into the story and soon enough the sex scene comes and blue blushes

"I-is that what sex is like?" He asks geno and the taller looks down at the smaller.

"Have you never had sex before?" He asks and blue shakes his head "I never have"

"Well um..i...do you wanna find out?..I can show you what it's like if you want" he says and blue thinks it over but smiles and nods "s-sure"

Geno sets the popcorn on the table and gets up "I need to go grab some things be right back"

"O-okay" blue says and decides to get out of his clothes so he can prepare himself.

He strips out of his clothes and reaches into his bag for some stockings. Despite him being a boy, he liked to wear feminine clothes. It made him feel cute.

He felt his female ecto body be summoned even though he didn't really know how to control it. It just happened naturally when he was turned on.

He continued to watch the movie as the girl moans and the guy thrusts into her.

Geno come back with some lube and looks a little shocked when he sees blue on the couch naked.

The smaller blushed with embarrassment and squeezed his legs closed, not wanting geno to see his throbbing wet pussy.

Geno swallowed hard and felt his bludge start to form in his pants

"I-is it okay if I'm naked on your couch?" He asks and geno nods "it's fine." He says and he gets in front of blueberry.

Blue looks at what is in his hand and looks a little confused "is that hand sanitizer?" He asks and geno gives and small laugh

"nah its lube. It'll help with doing this" he says and blue keeps that in mind. "Spread your legs for me" he hummed and blue averted his gaze as he slowly spread his leg to show his lower region.

Geno blushed and smiled as he poured some lube on blues pussy, making the poor boy flinch and whimper at how cold it is.

Geno hushed the smaller and proceeded to rub the lube all over blues clit and into his vagina as his back arched and he started to tremble.

Geno hushed him some more and kissed him to calm him down. Blue relaxed some and geno then started to move his finger that was inside of blue. It made the blue scarfed boy moan in discomfort but it had to be done to stech him out. Once blue got used to it, geno added another finger inside of him making blue tense up again and geno continued to kiss him in order to calm him down.

Blue once again got used to it and once geno though he was fully stretched out, he took out his fingers and licked them clean making blue's blush turn a deeper shade of blue. "You taste sweet~" geno said and blue whined at the inappropriate compliment that geno gave him.

"Well let's begin." Geno said and undid his pants and striped out of his clothes.

Once naked he grabbed some more lube and squirted it onto his hand then started to stroke his own dick as blue watched. It was red and a bit large to blue. It made blue start to get nervous.

He climbed onto blue, making tha smaller go into an acute angle with how they were sitting on the couch.

Geno pushed his tip into blue and bit his lip hard at blues tightness. Blue maoned more in discomfort as he held onto the couch cushion. Geno picked up the smallers legs and pushed them against the couch for more room.

He then pushed more into blue making th poor boy gasp and tilt his head back as pain started to mix with the pleasure.

Soon geno's member finally made it all the way in. It was a tight squeeze but he was able to do it. He let blue adjust once blue was ready to go, He started to grind against genos cock and geno nodded as he started to thrust gently at a slow pace. Letting blue get used to it some more. Blue had never felt so full before, after the pain wore off the pleasure felt like bliss. He wanted more.

"A-ah! Geno more! F-faster please" he begs and geno smirks and does as he says and starts to thrust faster. With each thrust, blue got closer to his climax.

Soon blue arches his back and let out a squeal as he came onto geno cock. His walls squeezing around his member. Once he finished, he went limp and geno soon came as well and blue let out a small moan as he was filled up more.

Geno then pulled out and the two panted hard. Geno leaned over to kiss blue and the smaller kissed him back. They both pulled away and geno sat next to him he was still a little hard and blue had noticed that. "Do you wanna go again?" He asks and geno blushes "do you want to?" He asks and blue nods and geno slightly smiles.

"Wanna try a different position?" Geno asks more and blue nods turning his body away from geno as the taller snuck behind him and slide his member back inside of him.

Blue let out a small whine as geno started to thrust yet again. Geno started to get more rough and blue started to moan and grab at the cushions

"ah! So rough!" Blue whimpers and geno is too heated to notice how rough he's going as he grabs blue by the hips and pulls him into the thrusts. Blue whines and feels close to his climax yet again.

Geno goes as fast as he can and soon enough cums inside of blue. The smaller let's out a loud moan and cums as well. By the time geno pulls out and looks satisfied by the cum dripping from blues pussy, blue goes limp again and is completely exhausted.

He passes out and geno is left to clean him up and put clothes back on him. He cleans himself up as well and gets on some clothes. He picks up blue and kisses his forehead "you did great baby blue~" he hums and brings blue to his bed and wraps him in plush blankets and makes sure he's comfy

He then goes to clean up the mess they made on the couch and turns off the tv. Then he joins blue under the covers and blue snuggles against him.

(There we go! Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm not exactly going to be doing this by day but I dont think you guys mind so yeah, I hope you enjoyed!!)