~Flashback~ part 2

There isn't a whole lot to this part, but I'm seriously falling asleep. Tomorrow my plan is to finish this flashback, and try to get at least partially through the boys meeting Alex's dad. 

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as they enjoyed part 1, but I'd love to hear feedback from everyone. As I said before, I wanted to try my hand at writing this sort of thing, but it's not something I usually write so I had no idea what I was doing. 

           I shifted, and she turned to look at me. Her gaze dropped down and her cheeks flushed bright pink when she saw how hard I was. Her lips parted, and she glanced up at my face curiously before she bit her bottom lip uncertainly.

            I chuckled and pulled her up off of Rylan’s lap. She stood up willingly and I gently moved her so that she could lean against my chest, and I felt her fingernails lightly scratch over my nipples. I moaned and thrust against her hard. Her fingers went lower and I felt her run her nails lightly over my tattoo. I knew from experience that when we were dream sharing, the few scars we had disappeared, but our tattoos were still there.

            I bit out a curse as she backed up a little and lightly traced the shape of the dagger on my left hip. “What’s this for?” She asked softly, her fingers still trailing lightly over my abdomen.

            “I was stabbed with a silver knife.” I replied softly before I pulled her closer and brought her lips to mine. I licked the seam, and she gasped, granting my tongue access to her mouth. I moaned softly into her mouth as I lightly bit her lip.

            She trailed kisses down my jaw, and I suddenly knew where I wanted my mark on her to be. “I need to mark you, Baby. I don’t think I can hold out much longer. I feel like I’m going mad without knowing that you could be taken from us at any moment.”

            She nodded vigorously, and I chuckled as I trailed kisses down her body, stopping to give her breasts some attention. Fuck, she was so gorgeous. She squirmed in my arms as I licked and nipped my way down her stomach, stopping just above her left hip bone. It was the same exact place where I had a dagger tattooed on myself.

            I licked it, and then sucked in into my mouth hard, making it sensitive to touch as I rubbed that little bundle of nerves through her panties. She started panting hard and I knew she had to be getting close. I let my canines out a smidgen more before I finally puncture her perfect hip. She bucked hard against me as she came, and I felt my body tense and tighten, and I moaned softly as I felt fireworks explode behind my eyelids and I came hard. My hand went between my legs as I moaned again, milking the last few drops from myself. “God, you’re perfect, Princess.” I found myself mumbling into her hair before Rylan told me it was time to let the other two mark her.