~Flashback~ part 1

This goes between chapter 13 and 14. It's part 1, and later I plan to post part 2, which will include the other three points of view. 

Please leave feedback, let me know what you think!

I'm also dedicating this flashback to Kpersons09. Thanks to a comment she made, I came up with the idea for this. 

-The third or fourth time they dream shared-

Rylan:

             I knew subconsciously that I was asleep. I had heard of dream sharing, but I had never experienced it before. I had heard that the odds of experiencing it when you’re bonded are higher, so I guess we should have been surprised that it hadn’t happened sooner.

            Bonding usually happened between two or more wolves who were in love, but it wasn’t unknown amongst two or more wolves who had been through a lot together, such as the case between my friends and I. We had been bonded nearly our entire lives, which meant, when I turned twenty-one, and get kicked out of the pack, they would go with me willingly. We were closer than brothers.

            So, although this dream sharing shouldn’t have come as a shock, it was a surprise when we dream shared about our mate. I don’t know if I had ever heard of wolves sharing a mate, and I wasn’t sure how it would work, since wolves were territorial by nature. I did, however, know that it would only work amongst a bonded group of wolves.

            I was concerned when I realized that we were dream sharing about the same girl, but at the same time, the first time I saw her as she ran through the woods in our dream, I’m pretty sure we all fell a little in love with her.

            We could smell her fear, and we all enjoyed the chase, but none of us wanted her to be afraid of us. The dream, however, seemed to have a mind of its own. I gave my brothers the signal to circle around her. To surround her. Her breathing was ragged and coming in short, heavy pants as she turned in a small circle. I moved closer to her, watching her. Her blond hair was hanging in curls down to just past her shoulders, and a pretty green dress covered her thin body.

            She shivered slightly, watching me. I took another step forward, moving cautiously.

 Alex:

             I was scared, but I was amazed that I wasn’t terrified out of my mind. I could tell this was a dream. It was too surreal not to be. The silver wolf took another step towards me. I took another step back and felt something against my back. I looked behind me and gulped, as I saw a black wolf pressed up against me. I suddenly felt a shimmering disturbance in the air, and a pair of arms was wrapping around me from behind.

            “Shhh, Baby. We’re not here to harm you.” His husky voice whispered deeply in my ear. His arms were loose around my arms, and somehow, I knew if I tried to step away, he’d let me. I felt his lips on the back of my neck, gently scattering small kisses across it.

            Another shimmering disturbance, but I had closed my eyes at the sensations assaulting me from the other’s attentions, and by the time I was able to pry my eyes open, the boy in front of me was close enough that although I knew he was naked, I wasn’t able to see much. His chest was heavily muscled and I could tell he was tall when I had to tilt my head back to see his dark eyes and light hair. His features were blurred to me, like I wasn’t supposed to see what he really looked like.

 Rylan:

             I took a few steps towards the blond beauty, pulling her towards me in a hug. I had to desperately fight the urge to sink my teeth into her. To bite her just enough to give her my permanent mark. I knew the others were fighting the same urge. As their alpha, I was able to keep them from doing what they most desired, but I was just barely able to keep us all in check.