30

Third Person

"brinn! you aren't listening!" amara said clapping in the blonde's face making her look up instantly. "harry just said i sounded bad when singing but immediately apologized because he's too pure"

"well why did he said you sounded bad anyway?" kate asked closing her locker.

"because he thought that i was flirting with louis and was mad but then realized that i like niall and apologized right after" amara explained.

"but we're you flirting with louis?" jess asked causing amara to smirk. "knew it!"

"louis is so hot how can i not" amara said giggling. "but i cleaned up my attitude when harry insulted me"

"well you deserved it" clara shrugged. "you were flirting with his mans"

"and brinn is zoned out again" evelyn pointed out causing the group to look at the girl who was staring back at her phone smiling.

"who is she texting anyway?" amara asked.

"zach, they have their date today so they have been talking non stop since last night" clara informed them.

"since last night?" kate asked. "what have they been on facetime for twelve hours?"

"yes! i talked to him for a bit, but went to my room, which is right next to brinn's, and they were on facetime until two in the morning" clara told them.

"well why were you up until then?" evelyn asked.

"i was having a friends marathon so i was awake the whole time" clara stated.

"with me! we were on facetime the whole time also" jess said. "and clara put me next to brinn's room at one point and let me tell you they are so cute"

"their interactions are my favorite, they are literally in love" amara stated.

"they better get married or else i will sue" kate said.

"guys i may be texting but i can still hear y'all" brinnley said not looking up from her phone.

"well you definitely can't listen and text because you missed my whole one direction dream explanation"

brinnley then put her phone in her back pocket and looked up at the girls who were currently staring at her. "no i heard it, i just didn't comment"

"well why not?" amara asked.

"because you've had the same dream for the past three years. the only difference is the boy you like is always different except larry is larry and harry is always mad at you and you always flirt with louis" brinnley shrugged.

"fair point" amara stated.

"well where is zach taking you on your date?" evelyn asked?

"i have no clue" brinnley huffed. "he won't tell me anything, it's a surprise"

"it's so cute i love it" clara blurted causing herself to quickly covered her mouth as brinnley snapped her head towards the younger girl.

"wait- you know where he's taking me?" brinnley asked. clara slowly nodded. "how?"

"he texted me to see if you would like it" clara shrugged. "but i promised not to tell you so i can't tell you"

"please please please please pleaseee" brinnley begged while clara just kept shaking her head no.

"i'm not gonna tell you brinn i promised zach i wouldn't" clara told her. "and you know i don't break a promise"

"can you just this once? please clara, i really want to know where he's taking me" brinnley pleaded.

"where whose taking you?" a familiar voice asked. the group of girls turned around to see none other than the same group of people that do nothing but bother them.

"no one" brinnley said rolling her eyes and turning back to her friends.

"so brinn" ashton started tapping on the girl's shoulder. "mrs. crane told me you aren't going to tutor me anymore?"

brinnley nodded, "she is correct"

"well um why are you quitting?" ashton asked scratching the back of his neck.

"because you're a dick ash, and i can't be around people who have a negative affect on my life" brinnley snapped.

"aw someone can't take the hate" maya teased.

"if you are going to hang out with famous people you are going to have to learn how to handle it brinn" ella laughed.

"cool i really don't care" brinnley said turning to her friends again. "i have to head off to class but clara i'm going to get you to tell me the surprise"

"sorry b, i promised i wouldn't so i'm not gonna, i love you though bye now!" clara said grabbing jess's hand and starting to walk off before turning around.

"oh but don't tell zach i kind of spilled that i knew, because i wasn't even supposed to say that much and i need him to keep telling me stuff" she said before running off.

brinnley groaned and was going to walk to class before she saw ashton, maya, ella, and xander were standing in front of her.

"why are y'all still here? go to class" evelyn said as she, kate, amara, and brinnley walked off.

"looks like zach is taking brinn on a date buddy, you lost this one" xander laughed while patting ashton's back.

"i wasn't serious about her anyway" ashton lied with a small smile on his face.

"nothing i can do about it now" ashton mumbled to himself as he walked with his friends and put his arm around his 'girlfriend' ella.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

there's another part dw
bye loves <3