Chapter 1: Taken

"Get her! She's getting away!" One of the police men shouted and Y/n cackled as she parkoured and climbed buildings

"Get her! She's getting away!" One of the police men shouted and Y/n cackled as she parkoured and climbed buildings. "Idiots! I saved a life and got rid of waste," she mumbled under her breath and ran for her life.

She wasn't a fan of the police since the system was somewhat fucked and messed up. So why not be her own 'hero'? She shook her thoughts off and kept running hearing police men grunt as they struggled to keep up and climb buildings.

"And here I thought police were fit," Y/n said as she viewed the men struggle to climb. She shook her head and chuckled. Once she looked behind her there was a large fall with fog covering whatever escape route there was but there was a random trampoline on the sidewalk. She snickered as she thought of the insane idea on jumping a small trampoline but she thought. "You only live once!" She heard the police officers run up to her but steps away from her.

"-top, s-stop! Drop to your—knees!" One of the police officer breathed out and held onto his knees holding his gun. 

The two also spoke out.

"Get on your knees now!"

"I'm warning you!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and brought her hands out and turned around slowly crouched to bring her knees halfway down. "You caught me officers! Oh no," she teased and looked at her escape route. She turned her head right to make eye contact with all of the officers and spoke.

"But I always find a way."

Then she jumped into the fog.

- -

"Arrrgh," Y/n groaned as she slowly woke up. She quickly sat up and looked at her surroundings. Confusion spread through her face as she didn't recognize where she was nor what place she was in anymore. It wasn't the city nor was it close to being anywhere of the city.

She groaned as she felt a headache grow.

Quickly getting up on her feet she looked around and analyzed her surroundings. Forest, a lot of trees. She groaned as she wasn't a fan of nature. It's okay but there was nothing here that could provide her needs except oxygen which she was grateful of course but she doesn't mess with its environment. 

"Damn it, where am I?" She asked herself as she walked into a direction that her gut told her was ok. That is until she felt cold shivers go up her spine as she felt like she was being watched.

She growled and turned around.

"Alright son of a bitches! I know someone is out there! Show yourself or be a coward!" She shouted as she didn't let any fear control her.

She hated being controlled.

No response from anything or anyone.

Silence.

She sighed frustrated and kept walking not ignoring the feeling she had. Her fist tightened incase if she needed to punch someone that was right behind her, following her silently.

She did the correct choice and instantly lashes out behind her to realize her fist punched someone's rough chest, that was covered in overalls. She quickly looked up and found herself looking into a white mask. Shaking the sudden fear that started to control her she growled and looked at his hands to see if he was holding a weapon.

He was, and it was a kitchen knife?

She shook her questions off and quickly jumped back to not get slashed. "Who are you?" She asked and looked around quickly to see if he had any friends with him. "Where am I and did you kidnap me?" She asked and was in her defensive stance. The male who was taller and stronger than her shook his head. 

Y/n sighed and shook her head and stopped being defensive. This man had given her bad vibes of course but he wasn't really doing anything, yet.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking ignoring the male. "Alright whatever! I'll find my way out of here," she said and yawned bringing her hands back to her head as she kept walking trying to find the exist to this forest.

Until a hand grabbed her wrist and spun her around to be faced with the same chest. She groaned and looked up at the male who looked down at her.

"What do you want?" She asked with no hesitation as she was getting irritated at the silent male.

He didn't speak but just stare.

He didn't let go of Y/n wrist.

Y/n eventually chuckled shaking her head as she didn't understand the silence but shook of the weirdness of the guy that was bothering her. "If you're lonely just—" She cut herself off by grabbing the silent man's hand and continued. "Follow Me," she said irritated but playfully frowned at herself as she had no idea what she was doing.

She dragged the male with her walking to who knows where.

She held the large hand with her small petit hand and sighed. "So if you don't speak uh, do you wanna play the yes or no game?" Y/n asked as she looked at the male who nodded slowly.

"Where is the police? I was on the run from them and jumped into the fog," Y/n confessed and continued. "We're you my getaway drive?" She asked and the silent male shook his head.

"Hmm," Y/n said and continued. "Are you good?"

No response but few mins later he shook his head. Y/n sighed and ignored the bad feeling in her gut.

"So what are you a serial killer?" She asked snorting and looked behind her to see the male nod slowly. She quickly let go of his hand and backed away from him.

"Okay, now I definitely don't wanna be near you." She confessed making the silent male sigh and crouch down to write on the dirt with his knife.

Y/n slowly walked towards him and crouched next to him to see what he was writing

"YOᑌ ᗯEᖇE TᗩKEᑎ ᗷY TᕼE EᑎTITY, ᗩ EᐯIᒪ TᕼIᑎG TᕼᗩT ᒪIᐯEᔕ Oᑎ ᗷY ᑭᗩIᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᑌᖴᖴEᖇIᑎG ᖴᖇOᗰ OTᕼEᖇᔕ."

"Wait, so am I dead? Like am I in hell or some shit?"

"ᑎO YOᑌ ᗯEᖇE TᗩKEᑎ ᗷY TᕼE EᑎTITY TᕼEᖇE ᗩᖇE ᗰOᖇE ᑭEOᑭᒪE TᕼᗩT ᗩᖇE Iᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᔕᑭOT. ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼEᖇE ᗩᖇE ᗰOᖇE ᑭEOᑭᒪE ᒪIKE ᗰE, ᗩ KIᒪᒪEᖇ Iᑎ ᗰY ᑭᒪᗩᑕE."

"Yeah but like where are we?"

"ᗯE'ᖇE Iᑎ TᕼE EᑎTITY'ᔕ ᖇEᗩᒪᗰ, ᑎOT ᕼEᒪᒪ ᗷᑌT TᕼEᖇE ᗩᖇE TᖇIᗩᒪᔕ TᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗰᑌᔕT ᗪO Iᖴ YOᑌ'ᖇE ᑭIᑕKEᗪ. ᔕEE TᕼEᖇE ᗩᖇE ᔕᑌᖇᐯIᐯOᖇᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼEᖇE ᗩᖇE KIᒪᒪEᖇᔕ. YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯE TO ᔕᑌᖇᐯIᐯE ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼE KIᒪᒪEᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪO GEᑎEᖇᗩTOᖇᔕ Iᑎ OᖇᗪEᖇ TO EᔕᑕᗩᑭE . Iᖴ YOᑌ GET ᕼOOKEᗪ OᑎᑕE TᕼE ᔕEᑕOᑎᗪ TIᗰE ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE ᗩ ᔕTᖇᑌGGᒪE ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE TᕼIᖇᗪ TIᗰE ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE YOᑌᖇ ᗪEᗩTᕼ."

"Wait so do I really really die or is this like a game where I respawn?"

"YOᑌ ᖇEᔕᑭᗩᗯᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ'T GIᐯE ᑌᑭ ᕼOᑭE. TᕼE EᑎTITY ᗯIᒪᒪ TᕼEᑎ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY EᒪIᗰIᑎᗩTE YOᑌ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᑎOT TᕼEIᖇ ᖇEᗩᒪᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌ'ᒪᒪ ᗪIE."

And just like that. Y/n kept asking questions about the trials and the silent male answered every question for her. Not minding it since he enjoyed being near this human.

<3