A new killing game?!

📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝

                   .:-'+'-:.

📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝

Nikei woke up, confused and cold. He looked around the room he was in, confusingly to find other confused and cold people.
"W-what a scoop: I'm in a room with the peanut gallery." Nikei would slyly remark.
The others would all break into groups and start small chat, Nikei's focus was on analyzing the room he was in. A cafe? He'd think to himself. Nikei shifted his arm movements more slowly and lazily as he realized he wasn't going to need to use much energy for simply sitting around. He decided to join a group.

                    .:-'+'-:.

Nagito, Iroha, Kokoro, Sora, Chiaki and Kamakura were all talking to eachother. Nikei decided to start conversation with them,
"Any clue where we are?"
"Yeah, Monokuma went over everything while you were asleep." Sora replied.
"It's a killing game, boohoo cry yeah. Nothing we could do about it anyway..." remarked Nagito.
"How boring..." Kamakura said.
Chiaki laughed at Kamakura's remark. She seems to enjoy Kamakura's company. Nikei bit his tongue and backed away. Everyone walked to the dorms, Nikei walked slowly. "Another killing game?" He'd whisper quietly to himself. Everyone gathered in the boys room and everyone started talking. Kamakura just looked so... lonely.
"How boring." He'd remark to everyone. Nikei blushed, b-boring?  Nikei liked the sound of that. 💖 Chiaki groaned at Kamakura.
"Oh~ can't you come to the girls dorm with me? I'd be so lonely. The girls don't know me like you do.." Chiaki stated to Kamakura. Nikei started sweating, Chiaki can't have Kamakura! He doesn't deserve her..! Nikei spoke up.
"W-wanna hold hands, Kamakura?" Nikei stated bluntly. Everyone went silent.
"no." Kamakura stated coldly. Chiaki awkwardly slid into the girls dorm and didn't look back on Kamakura and Nikei. Nagito looked over at them jealously. Sora, Iroha, and Kokoro headed silently into the girls dorms too.

                                                                                                 .:-'+'-:.

📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝🔪📝