First day and one hell of a rejection

Start from the beginning

and Katsumi Bakugo, who is being scolded by a blue haired student for her feet being on the desk. We rolled our eyes as we tried to make our way to the back of the class, tried being the key word, as the same kid stopped us.

Blue hair: Why are you here, what's with those masks, aren't you supposed to be in school uniforms and what is-

Reaper held is finger to the blue haired kids face as he gave him a soul burning glare.

Reaper: Listen I've been up all night filling out adoption papers and calming my daughter down and if you wake her up, I will replace that stick up your ass with my steel toe-boot. Is that understood?

He released his murderous aura to get his point across as we sat down.

Reapers P.O.V.

5 minutes before class starts Eri started to wake up she looked around and started to get scared being in a unfamiliar place. Seeing this I patted her head and told her I was here for her as she buried her head in my chest getting an aww from all the girls in the room as they saw the adorable sight. Eraser head entered the room as class started.

Aizawa: good morning class I'm Mr. Aizawa put these on and meet me in the training area.

He said as he pulled gym uniforms out of his sleeping bag and walked out.

Time skip

We all stood out in the training area me and sentinel team had our mask, gym uniforms, and our exo-suits on as I had a sleeve and glove on my left arm to hide the fact it's a prosthetic.

Aizawa: Ok class we will be doing a quirk assessment test Reaper you're the highest ranking in your team s you will go first.

I nodded and took the ball in my hand and stepped into the circle I reeled my right arm back and threw it. After a few minutes Aizawa smirked as he showed us my distance.

Everyone except sentinel: 2000 meters.

Pinky: this will be fun!

Her response made Aizawa give them his creeper smile.

Sentinel: She done fucked up.

Aizawa: Fun you say then the one in last place will be expelled.

Brown hair girl: What that's not fair.

Reaper: and bullying the weak is fair? What about being beaten and told you can't be a hero because you don't have a quirk? I learned this at a young age, people will be unfair to get what they want, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be as a hero.

Izumi: "What have you been through?"

I'm skipping to the end

3rd P.O.V.

Aizawa: Ok here's your ranking.

Rank

1.Reaper

2.Izumi Yagi

3.Shadow

4.Hesh

5.Ghost

6.Shoto Todoroki

7.Katsumi Bakugo

.

.

.

25.Minoru Mineta

Aizawa: Mineta your expelled.

Reaper: Can I say something really quick?

Aizawa: What is it?

Reaper looked to Hesh and both nodded before kicking Kaminari and Mineta, who were behind them, to the ground and put their guns to their heads.