14. Strawberry ( ! ) | 🍓

Começar do início

A smirked pulled at his lips and he went to his door and opened it, yelling back.

"I'm in my room!"

Little footsteps could be heard coming up the staircase this time, getting closer and closer until Izuku was now in front of the blonde boy.

"Told you you couldn't resist me."

Izuku rolled his eyes, walking into Katsuki's room.

When he was finally inside the blonde shut and locked his door, so his mother wouldn't stumble upon her son having sex.

But Mitsuki wasn't stupid, even if Katsuki thought she was oblivious of her son's hormonal acts.

"Put this on."

The blonde pulled out the tube of lipgloss from his pocket and tossed it towards Izuku who now sat at the edge of Katsuki's bed.

"L-Lipgloss?"

Shinsou and Katsuki were into some strange stuff. First Shinsou put cat ears on him (which he isn't complaining about that) and now Katsuki wants him to wear makeup? What's going on with these two boys?

Izuku twisted the top and pulled it from the tube. It made a little pop noise that sounded erotic as hell and he looked at the reddish pink glittery liquid that rested on the fluffy tip.

It smelled like pure fresh strawberries, making Izuku want to eat it; but of course he wasn't going to.

"Are you just going to put it on or keep looking at it like a dumbass?"

Izuku was pushed from his thoughts, mesmerized  by the shiny gooey liquid.

He then brought the fluffy tip to his bottom lip, smearing the thick liquid across his plump lip.

Katsuki stared with anticipation, biting his lip ring.

"More."

Katsuki spoke up. Izuku thought there was enough already, but the blonde wanted it layered thickly.

Izuku put another layer on his lips, rubbing them together afterwards.

His lips were now a shimmery pinkish red and Katsuki just groaned in satisfaction, already hard and unzipping his jeans pulling them down slightly along with his briefs until his cock jolted out.

Izuku was taken aback by the blonde's actions, but at the same time he was curious.

"Your lips look so pretty princess,"

Katsuki made it closer to the greenette his dick merely inches away from Izuku's pretty lips.

"But they would look even prettier wrapped around my dick, wouldn't you think?"

The blonde ran his ring cladded hand over Izuku's forehead, pushing back his fringe and pulled his head back; gripping the soft green curls.

Now Izuku knew why Katsuki wanted him to put on the lipgloss.

The blonde prodded his tip to the boy's lips and Izuku kissed the tip before opening his mouth and taking in Katsuki's dick into his mouth.