9. Grape ( ! ) | 🍇

Start from the beginning

It was a darker themed room, much more cluttered than the blonde's.  (In a sense that's what I picture his room as lol ^^)

Clothes littered the room and some empty soda cans and water bottles were all over his night stands.

"Is it always this messy?"

Izuku laughed, picking up a shirt and threw it in the other boy's hamper.

Izuku came across a chain that rested on Shinsou's dresser.

It was a stainless steel chain with a simple loop for the front and a clasp in the back to attach it.

The greenette picked it up. It was cold and heavy in his hands. It wasn't until Shinsou cleared his throat and Izuku was back in the real world and looked up into his eyes.

He was hiding something behind his back because he kept his hands behind him, staggering closer to Izuku.

"I think you'll like it. It'll suit you."

Shinsou walked until he filled the gap, smirking down at the curious boy.

Shinsou placed a black kitty headband on top of his fluffy hair.

The little bells that were attached made a little jingling noise when he moved and it only riled Shinsou up more.

"What do you think?"

Izuku reached up to feel the soft ears that now rested atop his head, ringing the golden bells in the process.

"Is this some type of weird fetish?"

Izuku pouted and a hand ripped the chain from his and went behind him.

"Only if you want it to be, but I wouldn't call it that."

A shiver ran through Izuku's body when he felt the metal chain touched his flesh.

He moved back in front of Izuku, reaching for his own chain necklace and unclasping the back; only to attach it to the thin silver loop that rested around Izuku's.

"I would of used a leash and a collar, but I just don't quite have that yet, so we have to improvise."

Shinsou pulled on what was supposed to be a "leash", making Izuku's body move forward.

He could smell a faint cigarette scent on his body, but it was heavenly masked with a burnt sugar type scent.

It lingered off the taller boy as it was his natural musk and it made Izuku tremble.

"Remember that little nickname from the other day?"

Izuku's eyes were over glazed with lust, nodding at the boy's question.

It was like he was in a trance, simply following Shinsou's every word.

"D-Daddy?"

Izuku tilted his head, making the bells jingle once more. A low growl rumbled in Shinsou's throat when the greenette said it so innocently.