9. Grape ( ! ) | 🍇

Start from the beginning

"You know, why don't you ask Jirou to take a singing part?"

Shinsou snorted at the other boy's remark.

"I can't sing."

"Nonsense! I can hear you hum and that's all I need to hear to know that you can sing."

Shinsou rolled his eyes playfully.

The punk boy's hair was all wonky with hair clips and hair dye that had got on the back of his neck and hairline on his forehead.

"Now we wait."

Izuku sighed and placed the black brush in the bowl and looked at his paint job he had done on Shinsou's head.

It wasn't bad, better than he had expected he would do.

Izuku looked at the black eyeliner that coated under Shinsou's waterline.

Black gauges rested in his ears, it wasn't then until Izuku had noticed some hair dye had gotten on the tips of his ears.

"See something you like kitten?"

Shinsou smirked, looking up at a now flushed Izuku.

"I-we should go rinse."

ˑ༄ؘ

Shinsou looked like a wet dog with his hair dripping purple water droplets onto the tiled floor.

Izuku handed Shinsou a towel so he could dry off his hair.

Shinsou flipped his head back, making his hair go in the same direction and out of his face.

"Looks good."

The punk boy now ran a hand through his wet hair, smiling down at Izuku who wobbled on his feet.

"I would hope so since you dyed it."

Izuku could tell Shinsou's hair was originally black due to his roots, and when he trailed his eyes lower down the boy's groin scatters of black hairs could be seen under his belly button.

Shinsou played with his silver tongue piercing that rested in his mouth, pulling it between his teeth.

"Wanna show you something, follow me."

Before Izuku could see Shinsou's facial expression he had already turned around and was heading out of the kitchen.

ˑ༄ؘ

Shinsou's room was way different than Katsuki's.