6. Cotton Candy ( ! ) | 🍧

Start from the beginning

"There."

With a satisfied smirk he stuck the pad his thumb in his mouth, tasting the candy.

"T-Thanks."

In an instant Izuku turned around and headed to where people started to crowd around a stage.

"I fucking hate you."

Katsuki grumbled, glaring at his friend and Shinsou laughed at the way the blonde was acting due to his actions.

༄ؘ

After the group said their goodbyes the three boys ended up in Katsuki's room

(Somewhat see his room looking like that 😂)

It was small, but spacious and In the center of the room rested a queen size bed with red and black disheveled covers.

"What's the name of the guy your mom is going out with tonight?"

"How am I supposed to know? I don't keep up with the men she sleeps with."

Izuku was in a new environment. The whole place smelled like Axe if he was being honest with himself.

There was a hint of citrus and vanilla lingering in the air and it only made Izuku's thighs rub together.

Momo had told him it was a good idea to shave his legs, obviously if he was going to go out wearing something so revealing towards his legs.

The process was ungodly, but he got it down and now his legs were silky smooth.

"So, we got shit to talk about,"

"What are you-"

Izuku got cut off by Katsuki's husky voice.

The blonde crossed his arms, looking at the twink boy annoyed.

"Don't play the dumbass card. The lollipops, why the fuck do you have one every single day you come to my damn house."

"Y-Your mom has a candy jar that sits on the kitchen counter. I always just-"

"Bullshit. I've never seen a damn candy jar in this house, not once!"

Shinsou put his two sense into the argument.

"Something tells me you do it to tease us."