The Fight

Erza's POV

I couldn't believe what I was watching...
A boy was being shoved up against a locker and punched repeatedly.
It was truly horrifying.
I couldn't stand watching, but threatening, or hurting others of any nature was strictly forbidden. if this was a fight I wouldn't resort to the attackers level, I was going to deal with this calmly.... But not too calmly.
I storm towards the attacker.

"Excuse me."

The attacker instantly whips his vision from his victim, who had his collar being held in a way that looked quite painful, to me.
He smirks viciously and stares at me with cold brown eyes.

"Hi sweetie, is there anything I can help you with?"

OH HELL NO, He did not call me "sweetie" I swear I will rip him limb from lim.... No, calm down Erza, deep breathes.
While I'm trying to calm myself, so I don't open a can of whoop ass on him, I can't help but feel bad for the poor boy in the middle of all this.
I finally calm my nerves and continue on, CALMLY.

"I'm afraid fighting on school grounds is strictly forbidden, it is also punishable by suspens..." He quickly cuts me off, which was the largest mistake he would ever make.

"Like I give a shit."

No..... He....... Didn't..... I will destroy him..... NO ONE CUTS ME OFF!!!!
With surprising speed, even for myself, I manage to requip one of my minor swords into my right hand,
even though he pissed me off throughly I wasn't going to get suspended for threatening him with one of my more... Prized swords, to say the least.

I point my weapon towards the attacker, once again not too close, as I really didn't like the thought of being suspended for something as minor as this. At least if I got caught now I could just blame it on a.... Hmm what could I blame this on? Maybe a..no that wouldn't work.... Whatever I'm sure I'd think of something.. Hopefully.

In my trace of thought I almost miss the speck of shock I see in my targets eyes, but that quickly fades.

"Then I guess I'll have to make you give a shit."

He stared at my sword, expressionless. I really did forgot what it felt like to fight crime, even if this was just a regular high school quarrel. It took a bit before his face became shrouded in a sickening smirk.

"Now now, we don't want to start getting violent, do we?"
He releases his grip from the boys collar, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Besides, me and him," he stared at the boy on the ground. "already had our little talk."

I watch as he chuckles and walks up the hallway, until he turns a corner and disappears.
I absolutely despised people like that, who find joy in the pain of others, he really did make me sick.

I walk towards the boy on the ground and extended my hand towards him, he smiles lightly and grabs it, as I help him to his feet, I notice a scar under his right eye.

I stare at the boy curiously and notice nothing particularly 'intimidating' about him. Causing me to wonder what started this fight, as it odiously wasn't one of your average ' I hate you, you hate me ' fights, hopefully. It also caused me to wonder what that pompous idiot meant by. "had our little talk"

So as he was straitening his collar, I decided to ask. "So what exactly started this little fight?"

He stares at me for a couple seconds and answers. "Oh nothing much, I just asked him why he never uses magic. I didn't realize it was such a touchy subject with him. After that little question he freaked out, and told me it was none of my business, and I wouldn't ask him again."

"I see." I replied

I guess I could understand, I mean, it did seem a little personal. Either way though, that guy obviously took it into way too much offence. Honestly a simple, I'd rather not answer, would have been fine.

While he was brushing himself off, His scar kept on nagging, and bugging me, I wonder if he got it from the same guy who beat him, now that I think about it, what's that guys name, do I even know? Ahh, so many questions!! Well if there was a time to ask this seems like a good enough time as any!

"So, I was wondering if you knew who your attacker was, along with how you got that freaky scar under your eye."
I tried to sound as unoffencive as possible, but I don't think it came out right.

He glares at me and sighs in deeply, running his hand down his scar. "Oh well my "freaky" scar is just from a mild fight with my brother a while back, it really wasn't anything too big, most likely because he's 4 years younger than me."
He chuckles lightly to himself.

He was right though the scar was only a small cut underneath his eye, besides it was barely visible, as it looked to have healed quite well. Suddenly I remember his attacker and how he had one of the largest sca-

He brakes my train of thought though, with the answer to my last question."MY name, is Simon, and that other person, well he's Jellal."