32. Dream comes true

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted to buy you a gift and confess. Bortika was supposed to help me. But the trio ruined it all. So, Bortika made me do this to you.

"Ohh" she smiled a little and said, "Hey, Nishikata, turn around."

I turned around to see her glittering eyes again. She said, "Promise me, from now on, you will never misunderstand me, nor will you take any idiotic drastic steps that affect both of our lives. Promise me that you will at least talk to me before doing things like all the crap you were about to do."

I put my head down, sighed and said, "I promise. And, I am sorry Takagi, for hurting you so much all this time."

She placed her index finger under my chin to pull it up. Then, she joined her lips with mine. She was kissing me passionately. Although, I wasn't able to return it quite well, yet, I pulled her onto my lap, without breaking the kiss, when we separated, I realized what I had done and blushed hard while saying, "I...ummm....sorry...i...sorry....i...just..."

She pecked my lips and said, "It's ok, besides, I think you like this position, right Nishikata?"

"NO Takagi! DON'T START TEASING ME ALREADY." I was blushing

"Hmm, ok, I will get off"

She got off me and sat beside me. She said, "Want to hear some music?"

"yeah, sure!"

She got her headphone out and plucked one of the ear buds in my ear, taking the other to herself.

She played 'Iwanai Kedo Ne' we were both staring at the meadows while hearing the songs. The soft breeze made the clouds float swiftly. The rustling leaves and the whoosh of the grass made a calm yet romantic atmosphere. Two leaves fell from the tree, one on each head. We picked up the leaves from each other's head, glanced at each other and then turned to the tree. The wind suddenly increased, making the rustling sound of the tree intensify. It seemed that the tree was also congratulating us. We smiled and again stared at the meadow.

Takagi suddenly said, "Remember, this is the song I played when we first came here."

"Yes, I do" I said, remembering that moment of my life when I thought Takagi would kiss me."

"That day, you thought I would really kiss you, right?"

There she goes reading my mind again. I nodded and she continued, "well, the thing is, I really wanted to kiss you back then as well. But I noticed how nervous you were becoming as I move in. So, I retreated, making an excuse about listening to music. Back then, I thought that rushing into things will make the situation worse."

I nodded, as I thought about the person I was a year ago. Always competing, yet loosing. But I never gave up. I always tried to defeat her. I don't know what happened to this nature of mine when I heard Takagi say yes to Mitsuo. Probably, it shattered both my heart and the brain, that's why I took major steps hastily. Then, I feebly said, "So, there isn;t anything between you and Mitsuo, right?"

"Nope, because I think there is something between you and I."

"Thanks!"

"so, let me ask you, want to go on a date?"

"yeah, sure..."

Then let's go on a date on Saturday. I should leave now. My mother shall be waiting."

"Let me walk with you."

As we were walking, Takagi said, "Hey...Nishikata...hold my hand"

I blushed. Sure, the idea of holding her hand was still awkward to me. Seeing my blush, she said, "You had already kissed me, so, there should be no problem in holding my hand. Or was the kiss...."

"FINE, I AM DOING IT."

I grabbed her hands

I grabbed her hands. It felt soft and warm in my hand. She laughed under her breath while we continued walking. At the intersection, Takagi separated her hands from mine and said, "So, good bye for now. See you at the school tomorrow."

She smiled and was about to leave when I said, "hey, Takagi, are we...uhh"

"Boyfriend and girlfriend? Surely, we actually are"

"Does that mean you will stop the teasing?"

"Nope, it will double from now."

"Why?" I nagged like a kid.

"Because, I can tease you with more intimate subjects now."

She again turned around to leave when I said, "Hey, let's play a game. If you win, you will continue teasing me and if you lose, you have to stop teasing me, forever."

She said, "What is the game?"

"It's simple, you have to kiss me right here, now!" I grinned at that. Actually, I know that she would never lose at this, but I want to kiss her badly. It's a new feeling I can't resist.

She gave me a teasing smile and said, "You got it"

She came running to me and jumped on me, crashing her lips into mine. I kissed her passionately now. We were enjoying ourselves when we heard a cough from my back. I broke the kiss and turned around, only to find my mother standing. S-H-I-T! she said, "Well, I hope I am not interfering but, it's too late now Nishikata, you should go home, I am leaving for the market."

"Yeah mom" I said, blushing, "I was just coming home."

I turned to Takagi and said, "See you later, and looks like you won again"

"Yeah, I surely did." She smiled, putting her head down.

Soon, we went home, waiting to begin my first day in a relationship.

So, guys, its finally the chapter where they actually got together. i bad news for everyone, but, the next chapter will be the last. I hope you guys liked it till now.

Thanks for the 6.8K views!!!!!!

Till then,

Stories_with_arka