Martha ignores his statement, she's worried about Sarah's safety as of right now. I swear to God, if she falls and hurts herself, I'll be the one to kill her.

"What are you doing? C'mon get down," Topper says as he holds out his hand. Sarah is on top of a rusty buoy, she could easily get hurt if she has one slip up.

"I'm going to say hi, okay? Get me a drink, darling." Martha states, before kissing JJ on the lips and going over to talk to her old childhood friend.

She runs up behind the kooks and pounces on Sarah. The action scares the princess so much that with a yelp, the pair of girls fall onto the sand.

"Marty?! Never do that again," Sarah laughs as Marty looks down on top of her. Even with sand in her hand, Martha knows she is beautiful.

"Well, I'm sorry that someone has limp noodle legs! You always gotta be ready Sally!" Martha gets up and pulls her childhood friend along with her. They laugh again and finally hug each other.

"You remember Topper and Kelce, right?" Sarah states, breaking away from the hug.

"Yeah, I remember them. Hi guys, long time no see." Martha waves hello to the guilty-looking boys she saw at the Wreck not even less than 36 hours ago.

"Martha, I am so sorry about what happened back at the Wreck, I had no idea those photos weren't"—

— "It's okay Kelce, I saw your face, I accept your apology." Martha smiles, glad that he had some decency. Kelce gave a small smile as appreciation.

"Wait, wait, wait! you knew!" Sarah yells at Topper. "And did- did you say anything to him?!"

"It's none of my business Sare"—

— "No! Don't play that card with me! We'll talk about this later. Walk away! I can't even look at you right now! Walk!" Sarah yells at her boyfriend, pointing towards the bonfire pit.

The commotion creates a small scene in front of a crowd that JJ and John B were in.

Kelce taps his hand on Topper's shoulder, before dragging him towards the keg.

"Anyways, I saw you with Maybank earlier, just be careful with him. Heard he's a player."

"Well, he can't be as bad as your brother."

"Marty, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I am planning to tell Ward about it, but every time I try, Rafe is always there. I will tell him."

"Thanks, Sarah, I'll keep that in mind. See you later." She drops the conversation, not really knowing where to take it next. She smiles, before returning to JJ and John B.

"What was that all about?" John B questions as Marty gladly accepts the red solo cup JJ has gotten her. "Nothing, don't worry about it."

➵ ➵ ➵

THE SUN HAD SET QUITE SOME TIME AGO, and the full moon surprisingly didn't bring any craziness among the party-goers... not yet anyway.

A drunken JJ and a sober Martha were walking on the beach together, they went out for a private talk about the incident between Sarah and Topper. JJ told her that John B was really worried about his big sister and that he really wants Martha to open up to him. She decided she was going to tell him either later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

As they make their way back to the bonfire, the couple runs into a buzzed John B, and JJ offers him a beer.

Coincidentally, Sarah and Topper start to head home, and the couple crosses paths with the drunk boys.