(Y/n)- "let's go find earth."

Krypto panted and followed me. Using the purple ring as my guide, I flew through different galaxies in minutes. And then I found the Milky Way.

(Y/n)- "finally. Almost home."

We flew through different solar systems and saw various other plants in there early stages. I reached our solar system, still admiring the planets that floated the sun. First Saturn, then Jupiter, then Mars which was currently covered in some black smog, and then earth......wait.

(Y/n)- "what the hell is going on with Mars!?!"

I ignore going to earth and the two of us flew straight into Mars' giant cloud of smog. We reached the surface and saw a bunch of weird amorphous beings

 We reached the surface and saw a bunch of weird amorphous beings

fighting some green people.

(Y/n)- "So there is life on Mars..... I'm not too surprised though."

My thoughts were interrupted by a visions in my head. The feeling was enough to hurt me a bit. All I could see were a bunch of the martians being herded, enslaved, and even executed by the amorphous people. The visions stopped flooding my memory and I gathered my bearings.

(Y/n)- "the jellyfish alien things are the enemy, huh. Good to know. You get those ones over there, I'll grab the others."

And with that, Krypto flew in and shot lasers at the weirdo aliens. I constructed a flying rail gun and watched as the amorphous aliens were hit. They seemed to melt at first, but they just came back to life....well more like reconstructed themselves and began shooting at me.

(Y/n)- "alright, how about two."

I constructed a second rail gun and tried my best to kill them all. The same thing happened. The numbers doubled and they shot at me.

(Y/n)- "fuck! Krypto!!"

I fly out of range and Krypto follows me as well.

Thoughts- 'what do I do? Every time I shoot them, they just reshape themselves."

The images start flowing through my head again. The enslaved martians as still buried in the ship.

(Y/n)- "suppose there's no other choice."

I blast a hole in the ship and we swoop right in. And I saw that they were enslaving the martians. Some even openly executing them in front of others.

(Y/n)- "yeesh, and I thought humans were bad."

The telepathic message ring through my head again. This time it was clear where the message was coming from. I snuck past the weird aliens and found a lone Martian.

(Y/n)- "it was you. Why are you calling me?"

Martian- "you. You are from earth. You should not be here."

(Y/n)- "why? I'm here to save you all."

Martian- "we have lost.....all of us have lost. I can see it in your memory."

(Y/n)- "what?"

Martian- "you need to go back to earth. Look for me in a government facility."

(Y/n)- "but I could-"

Martian- "do it! The imperium cannot be beaten yet."

(Y/n)- "imperium? Is that what they're called?"

Martian- "yes. They arrive at a planet and claim it as their own. Those who stand against them will die."

(Y/n)- "hence the name imperium. Alright. Don't you dare die."

He nods and we fly out of Mars' atmosphere. I looked back at it with a sadden thought but I had to push through. Above earth's atmosphere, I noticed that the continents were a lot greener that usual aside from Antarctica. They were all so much greener.

(Y/n)- "what?"

I fly down to earth and saw that there was mostly forest. I flew around the whole continent. Nothing but forest, desert, plains, wetlands, nothing. It was as if there wasn't anyone here. But that was wrong too, because I just laid eyes on a campfire.

(Y/n)- "the hell is going on?"

I flew above Greenland and saw some camps. I descended but still kept my distance as the people came out of there homes. They wore animal clothing, helmets with horns on them and carried weapons like axes and clubs. Their ships had a distinct design to them. Shield like objects and the head of a dragon craved in the front.

(Y/n)- "Vikings.....In America.....but that would mean I'm in the early 9th to 11th century......HOLY SHIT I TRAVELED THROUGH TIME!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

('I didn't really have a way to end this.')

Bye bye