Diego rolled his eyes at her, "The Ravenclaw. Only one of us is a traitor to our house and it's not me."

Bernie flipped him off.

"Ouh," Elin cooed beside him, "Kelly's really sweet, and she's pretty too."

"So who's the friend?" Bernie asked.

"Frank Kapoor." Winslow replied, "We have Charms together, he's cute."

Marigold smiled at him, she was glad. It had been almost a year since Winslow had his heart broken by his long time shit-head boyfriend after he left Hogwarts and Winslow hadn't shown interest in anybody else in what had felt like forever.

"Good for you, Win."

Winslow smiled at her, "Yeah, should be fun. And you, Goldie? After the match?"

She shook her head, "I'm a bit more concerned about the during versus the after, but as of now, nothing." 

A presence fell into the empty seat beside her.

"Oh, hey Lee." She greeted, feeling too queasy to offer up even the slightest of smiles.

His short arm reached for a flapjack, "How you feeling this morning, captain?" The Gryffindor boy grinned widely, "You're looking a bit green there."

Marigold ran a hand over the back of her already sweating neck, "Been better."

She jumped from the force of his jovial slap on her shoulder, "You're gonna be fine, don't stress about it. From what I hear, you guys have been killing it at practices--"

"There she is!" Another voice from above frightened Marigold and her head whipped up to the sound of the noise, "Woman of the hour."

Fred grinned down at her, flopping into the seat opposite Lee. Behind him stood George. "Hey boys." She greeted mildly. By then, her stomach felt as if it were about to cave in on itself with fear.

"Morning cap," Fred quipped.

George greeted too, "Captain."

Seeing him made her stomach churn even more and Marigold forced herself to look away, she was already on the brim of throwing up. Her eyes met the clock: ten-thirty. She knew she needed to start heading out before the path down to the Quidditch pitch became too crowded.

Marigold's knees bumped the side of Lee's arm as she twisted over the bench to stand. "I think I'm gonna head down to the pitch, guys."

Everyone looked up from their breakfasts as Marigold straightened out the front of her Quidditch robes. Angelina smiled up at her, "You're gonna do great. Don't stress too much."

Marigold almost chuckled, if she'd said that to Angelina before her first game, Angelina would have probably tossed her with a mug of boiling tea. "Thanks Ang."

Across the Hall, members of the team had noticed her stand and took it as a cue to rise themselves. Marigold leaned over and pulled a handful of grapes off the stem, "I'll see you guys later."

She'd barely straightened up again when George spluttered from his seat, setting his teacup down. "Hey, Knight," He clambered up from his place at the table. "Can we talk quickly?"

Mouth parted slightly in surprise, Marigold's eyes flickered between where the team was waiting by the Great Hall doors back to George. "Uh ... sure."

It took him a moment to round the table to where Marigold stood, he grinned down at her and she managed a confused smile. "Uh ... Yeah?"

"I just wanted to talk about yesterday--"