Movings

With Dumbledore gone, the atmosphere at the Order was gloomy. I was stuck wallowing in self pity at the loss of a father figure. Rosie and Sirius hardly left me alone, which I was grateful for.

The news had also shocked the rest of the wizarding world, many losing faith and fleeing. Harry, Ron and Hermione were deep in discussions through letters and we knew they were planning something. Nobody had the energy to stop them,knowing how stubborn they can all be.

It was a dark, misty Friday night. Me, Rosie, the twins and some others from the Order made our way to the Dursley home. It was our job to move Harry to the Burrow, as we knew since Dumbledore was dead , Harry didn't have much protection so the DeathEaters would try and get him.

"Hello Harry, how are you?" Rosie asked as we stood in an empty sitting room.

"Erm I'm fine, what are you guys doing?" Replied Harry.

"Well you must move to the Burrow for protection, so we are going to be taking you" I said giving him a nod as hello.

"Harry we need some of your hair" Hermione said. Without waiting for a response, she ripped a piece of hair off Harry who let out a yelp.

"Jesus Hermione! Wait, no, no I wont let you guys turn into me! That's far to dangerous, I cant let you!" Protested Harry looking at us all desperately.

"Trust me Harry we'd rather not, imagine being stuck like you" Fred said with a smirk.

"Quit it out boys! Now drink up the lot of you" Moody said as usual with no humour.

"Just trying to diffuse the tension" Muttered Fred while swallowing the potion.

Suddenly there was about five other Harry's stood in the room,all looking the same. Me and Rosie didn't drink the potion as we'd be the ones acting as protectors.

"Right everyone mount up! Make sure you aren't followed to the Burrow and if there's any trouble, do not give yourselves away!" Moody shouted.

"Ready George?" I asked perched at the front of the broom.

"Ready Moony" George replied smiling.

"Don't call me that" I said almost chuckling.

"Hmm okay, I'm ready Loopy" Laughed a smirking George.

"Merlin give me strength."

We all took off high into the dark clouds. Almost instantly we were surrounded by the black silhouettes of Death Eaters. I could see spells being thrown left, right and centre as the battle began. I looked over to make sure Hagrid and the real Harry were okay. I saw Harry chucking spells at a Death Eater who didn't leave his side. Rosie also appeared to be in battle with a Death Eater but I focused on the task at hand, knowing she could fight well.

Me and George appeared to be one of the last ones to arrive. George had took a massive blow to the head, who to me, looked like it was from Snape. It was obvious his ear was gone as blood poured from the side of his head. Landing at the Burrow people rushed out and gasped once they saw the sight of us. Molly came straight to George's side, with an arm around him and ushered him inside.

I looked around desperately trying to see the person I needed to see the most. I couldn't see her. Where was she? Was she hurt? Is she back yet? I felt an arm on my shoulder and noticed it was Sirius.

"She's not here yet Moony, I'm sure she'll be fine" He said reassuringly, although I could tell he was also worried.

We went inside and I didn't say a word. Everyone was deep in discussion about the loss of Mad Eye and the injured twin on the sofa. I sat deep in thought with Sirius beside me. He was involved in conversation but I knew he was just trying to distract himself.

Hours went by and there was still no word of Rosie. I'd never felt so sick in my life. No words had left my mouth since I arrived and I could see everyone looking over at me, concern on there face. Rosie was flying on her own as a protector so wherever she was, she was alone.

I quickly stood up and went outside as a wave of sickness overcome me. I collapsed to the floor and gasped on air as tears formed in my eyes. When the tears kept coming, there was a pop in front of me.

Standing before me was Rosie. Covered in blood and cuts. Her top was ripped and skin was showing, same with her trousers. She was bent over in pain and couldn't utter a word. I stumbled over to her and and swooped her up in my arms.

"Rosie stay with me, come on Rosie, don't leave me" I sobbed as I carried her inside.

"Help me, somebody help!" I yelled panicked.

Molly scurried over and told me to place her on a bed upstairs. I looked up and saw Sirius'a face with the expression of fear and tears. He also couldn't speak, but he followed us up nonetheless.

Placing Rosie down I noticed she was now unconscious. Molly told me to the leave the room but I refused. Twice now. Twice, I'd left her on her own and she's been hurt. I'm no good for her. I should be protecting her, keeping her safe. Now she's nearly dying again.

"Im- I'm going to send a patronus to my brother" Sirius said walking out of the room, giving Rosie one last look.

"Molly she'll be okay, right? She's not going to die?" I muffled, scared of the answer.

It took Molly a while to reply, trying to chose her words carefully.

"It's hard to say Remus dear, I've done all I can, it's up to her now. Just let her get some rest."

People kept tumbling into the room to check up on her but I think they were mostly checking on me.Regulus arrived and spent some time with me, reassuring me she'll be fine.

It was well into the night and I still hadn't left Rosies side. I hadn't ate and I hadn't slept. It was my fault she was like this. I dont deserve to live as normal while she's in pain. Hand on hers I muffled a sob,looking down at the floor.

"Mr Lupin I do hope your not crying for me again love."

Shocked,I glanced up and saw Rosies small smile her eyes still shut.

"Merlins beard Rosie! Are you okay? Do you need anything? I can go get you some water! Or would you prefer something to eat? I can leave if you want-"

"Please just shut up and come lie with me" Rosie interrupted and I happily obliged.

She lay facing me and I just stared at her, scared that if I closed my eyes she wouldn't be here when I woke up.

"I'm so sorry Rosie, I'm so sorry" I sniffled, stroking the hair out her face.

"There's nothing to be sorry for Moony, I'm still here and I always will be" she replied placing a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Always?"

"Always."