~Rantaro x Wakiya~

Okay, who doesn't love this ship?

Personally it's very hard for me to imagine people hating this ship. Wakitaro is like that one ship which is canon in all but words.

You take one look at them and you instantly know that they just belong together. Of course, what's better than a pair of blonde tsunderes pining after each other?

This is also one of the cutest ships ever. Also, for me, it's the only ship which I'm unable to look at through my pervy lenses 😏

I mean- it's just so innocent and cute and their bickering gives me life omg

That one scene where Rantaro carries Wakiya-

Wakitaro shippers (which is basically the entire fandom):

I'd say that Rantaro would be the more mature one in the relationship, as in, he owns up to his mistakes faster because he's prideful but he's not as much of a perfectionist as our little purple dragon is

That's not to say that Wakiya is selfish either. He'll just express his apology in a different (Tsundere) way lol

Also anyone else feel like Wakiya would bug the shit out of Rantaro by constantly buying him really expensive stuff?

Rantaro strikes me as the simple, easygoing type of guy who doesn't really care about money or stuff like that, and he probably gets embarassed when Wakiya showers him with million dollar stuff and gloats how much of a great boyfriend he is.

(Of course, when "expensive stuff" includes a shit load of lollipops, then it's an entirely differently matter:

Rantaro: *eyes the literal mountain of lollipops ferally*

Wakiya: How's that for a birthday present? Aren't I the best boyfriend ever? I know you so well- Rantaro, are you drooling?

Rantaro: WAKIYA YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!!! *tackles Wakiya into a hug*

Wakiya: *proudly puffs up chest* Took you long enough to say- HEY! STOP DROOLING OVER MY SHIRT, YOU PIG!!!)

...

Doesn't help that Daigo probably ships them. And Valt. And Shu. And Ken. And practically everyone else-

They're just big idiots pretending to hate each other while secretly being in loooooove. I bet it takes them forever to confess and even then they're literally like "I-It's not like I l-like you or somethin'!" And everyone else just goes, "BUT BOTH OF YOU JUST SAID THAT???!!"

Also, I have no idea who's the top. They just seem like they'd switch it up....

Valt: I FREAKING KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT! *runs around like a madman*

Me: O.o hey, calm down!

Valt: *accidentally knocks over a few things*

Me: VALT!