"Walk me home?"

Magsimula sa umpisa

"603.8 meters." The man stated boredly. She smiled a bit at this, before her eyes turned green again, as she reached her hands out into the air, pulling the boulder like rock back into the earth before walking back to her spot near her new found friend. He smiled at her, before beginning to speak,

"Ya know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to show off-" she gasped lightly before stepping on his foot. 

"Ow ow, okay my bad-" she laughed and watched as a boy with pointy teeth step up to throw the ball. She liked the way he looked. She didn't know why, but she did. Maybe it was the way he resembled a shark. The boy chucked the ball as far as he could, before looking at Aizawa for his score. After receiving it, he made his way over to where Sero and Annya stood, introducing himself.

"Uh hey! I'm Eijiro Kirishima." He said, showing his pointy teeth in a grin.

"And I'm Denki Kaminari!" a boy with a bubbly personality spoke, popping out from behind Kirishima.

She said nothing, before slowly reaching her hand up to his nose. Closer, closer.. before...

"Boop." she spoke.

"W-wait what-" Kirishima spoke confusedly. 

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked innocently.

"Well no I suppose-" he began before cutting himself as he looked over to Sero for help. Sero just shrugged, not knowing why the girl did that. She nodded as she observed her brother step up to throw.

"Cover your ears." she whispered quietly. The boys covered their ears while looking at each other for answers. Soon after, they heard a mumbled screech, they turned quickly, looking for the source of the noise, only to see Annya's brother letting out a loud scream at the ball, the sound was so damn loud it threw the ball into motion, launching it around 300 meters.

"Holy shit Noya- do you have to be so extraaa~" she whined as her brother walked over to their little group with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry." he mumbled, rubbing his neck.

    Soon enough, the quirk assessment was over. Annya was somewhat satisfied with her results and was truly just ready to go home. AS she picked up her bag she heard Denki walks towards her. 

"Hi Kaminari!" she beamed at the boy. He smiled at her bouncy nature.

"Hey cutie-" her ears turned red as she heard this, looking away back at her bag to hide her blush. Sero soon turned up behind the electric smacking him in the back of the head.

"Pendejo, you're making her uncomfortable." Sero scolded the boy.

"Was not!"

"Anyways Yuu-"

"Annya." she stated.

"Annya?" Denki questioned.

"Yes, I don't like formalities, the make me all uncomfy~" she sing-songed.

"Well Annya," Sero started, "We were getting ready to go and wanted to know if you wanted to walk with us?" he questioned hopefully.

"Yeah, I think walking with you guys would be nice, Noya already left me." she responded tapping her foot.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Denki.

"Well uh, let's go?" inquired Sero.

"Let's do it!" she exclaimed, grabbing onto Sero's arm excitedly, "Cmon!" she began with her bag on her shoulder out the door, dragging Sero with her as Denki rushed to catch up.

"Why don't you hold my hand Annie~" whined Denki as he pouted next to her and Sero, who was blushing madly still at the close proximity of the two teens.