Jealous | *SMUT*| (buckyXreader)

Start from the beginning

———

"Buck come on man," Steve wined, " if I'm being dragged to this so do you." Bucky sighed he couldn't say no to his friend especially when he used that tone of voice. It reminded him of when Steve was little and begged him for things.

"Fine but you owe me pal!"

Steve's face lit up and before leaving he stuck his head in the door and said "I think y/n is gonna be there too."

Bucky shooed him away and smiled slightly at the thought of you. You had always been kind to him especially when he first joined and unlike Tony, you didn't blame him for the whole parent thing. Y'all grew close and he loved spending time with you but never had the courage to ask you out. He liked you and the only person who knew was Steve or so he thought.

His mind trailed off and thought of how y'all would always train together and even though he was strong you always managed to overpower him not with strength but with skill. As well as all the late-night runs you would go on if one of you was stressed or had a nightmare.

He had doubts about what Steve said about you being there cause he knew you hated fancy gathering especially if they meant wearing dresses. Bucky knew how much you hated them but thought maybe there's a chance of you being there.

It was about an hour before the party started and Bucky decided to get ready. He showered, slicked back his hair, and put on a casual but somewhat fancy suit. He looked in the mirror and sighed before heading out of his room thinking "Steve you better hope she's there if not I'm kicking your ass back to 1945."

To Bucks dismay you weren't anywhere to be found at the party, so he walked over to Steve ready to pounce him. As if Steve read his mind, "She will down soon Buck, I talked to Natasha and she is just finishing getting ready." Bucky looked around and found Natasha who gave him a little nod. After turning back to Steve he noticed everyone was staring at the elevator. Steve nudged him and he turned around, his jaw dropped.

——

"Here goes nothing," you murmured to yourself as the elevator dinged and slid open. People immediately started staring and you knew why. You were never one for dresses, so Nat and Wanda had found a stylish suit for you to wear to the party. It had a white lace top up tucking into black dress pants with a dress coat on top of the lace shirt.

You scanned the crowd as you stepped out of the elevator and found Natasha behind the bar talking to Wanda. They turned around and waved you over. "You look amazing!" Nat and Wanda screeched and before you knew it Natasha had whipped you up a beer. You were actually having a little fun that is until your brother came around.

"Soooo, are you still mad?" Tony dragging his words out to be annoying. You looked at him and to his surprise, you responded with a short and simple, "maybe."

"Well you must be enjoying yourself at least a little since I didn't get a sarcastic comment." Tony said, shocked. You didn't even turn to him and gave him a swat over the head. "There it is" mumbled Tony as he walked away to find Pepper.

"Damn y/n you look fine as hell!" You giggled knowing immediately who was speaking. You whipped around in your chair to find Sam walking up to you. You rolled your eyes playfully at his comment as Steve walked up behind him. "What Sam is tiring to say is you look amazing y/n!" "Thank you Steve," you replied while punching Sam on the shoulder. "Where is Buck?" you asked the super-soldier. "He's around he somewhere I saw him right before we came over here." Steve started looking around trying to find Bucky.

"Right here punk," Bucky said walking up behind Sam and scaring the hell out of him. "Alright snowman if you do that one more time I swear..." You couldn't hear Sam after you saw Bucky, all you could think about is how good he looked in his suit. You snapped out of your trance as soon as Bucky spoke, "you look breathtaking doll!" You blushed slightly at the nickname hoping he didn't see. "Not looking so bad yourself Barnes" you replied. Just as Bucky was about to reply you heard Tony talking over the speakers "I hope everyone is enjoying themselves tonight especially my lovely sister," he spoke as he turned to you. You immediately gave him a death glare cause he knew you didn't like being put in the spotlight. "Anyways," Tony said looking away from you before you killed him with your eyes. "Let the real party begin!" Just as he said that music started playing and everyone started dancing.