Meeting the Morrow

Hey the last one was really long sorry about that but I did that so I could give you sometime to wonder. This is weird considering they are god dann clowns but aye we love Hisoka but we hate his family.

Let the show begin

It had been 1 weeks since you meet the Zoldycks. Now it was time for you to meet the Morow. You had did research and they were killer clowns but you smiled and thought about how you loved killer clowns they made you laugh.

Once inside the Morow house

We opened the door and cards came flying. You instenctivly caught them but making sure they were harmless. You then said " your shot is off you should have aimed for my other eye" a boy comes out with his hair up and face paint on there was a tear drop and a star one under a eye and the other under the other eye your parents started clapping and then said " that was great as we know you started recently " then a women came out but then you realised what other noises you had heard and mumbled under your breath " she must want another " but then looked at her . she then said " she is gorgeous I am sure they will want to be kill buddy's " you then turned your head and saw a shadow you took one card and legged both arms up and tree the card but you actually threw 2 to the person on your right who was doing okay with hiding you said " these people are funny, and what is it and older men wanting to hide around me " but after the man gave them back the same way you got them and was in shocked and said " no one has ever caught my cards" you then said " sir I do think that you should show your son about aiming mainly due to the way these cards do" he smiled and said " me and your parents wanted to know if you wanted to be his kill buddy " you then smiled bubbly " well since we all are caring weapons why not you can already see you can't kill me that easily" then you looked at Hisoka and said " hi I am y/n" and he just waved but then said " your cool do you think you could maybe help with cards " but then his mother gave him a hard slap to the head. She was then yelling " show some manners they are top assassins" he then said " I'm so sorry Mr and Ms l/n"  but you could here soft cry and it was coming from him. You shot your parents a glare that was a I'm going look they just noded but then they said " did you guys consider what we talked about " and then you said " what did you talk about and touch me I will break your arm" but the Morow then said " what a disrespectful child but yes I do think that her and Hisoka should date each other" you smiled and said " for one if I'm disrespectful y'all are just straight up rude or did you forget how we entered and I will date nobody I don't love and I advise you don't get on my bad side" saying the last part as a warning that if they were looking at your face they would have missed. Then Ms.Morow said " what can you do your a kid" you smile and your eyes glow red (like Bakugo's eyes from My Hero Academia so more of a scarlet) " I can kill you that's what" this sent chills down there spines then you looked at Hisoka and his hair reminded you of fire and you love fire so you walked out the door got a few plants and walked to him and then said " I can't reach can you sit down" Hisoka nodes and sits down then you ripped your jacket and started mushing the plants into hair gel then made his hair stand to attention now it looked like fire through and through you said "done" and let him get up then you started jumping around and giggling and then you said " this is a natural hair gel but your hair should not get in the way of card throwing" you hand him the cards " that should be better now aim for the door nob " he hesitantly did as said and hit the door nob he's parents then said " were sorry for being rude you just made us stop what we were doing " you looked at them and smiled " I know and we could hear you a mile away well I could" then hisoka went over to his mother and whispered in her ear " mom she is cute and crazy I want to know if how my heart was beating so fast while she was doing my hair what do you call it " and his mom smiled and said " that means you like her more then a best friend that means you love her." He looked at you and said " can you teach me that hair gel thing I like my hair like this" you laugh and then say "sure"