one

this story has been requested.

n e wayz

one.

i was new to this mf school. it looked like it could break down any second it was so fucking old. then this crusty dusty man with a long ass beard told me i had to put this lice infested hat on my head. the musty ass hat started speaking to me, telling me i was perfect like yeah bitch i know.

the old piece of fabric stopped speaking before yelling out

SLYTHERIN

i didn't know what the fuck that meant, i'm fucking new here dude. the other equally as old lady told me to go to the green table. i guess that was slytherin.

i saw some blonde bitch with overly bleached hair staring at me so i stared back at his bitch ass. i decided to sit by him and hope he wouldn't bother me.

but i was wrong he did bother me, the whole time. he was rambling some shit about blood purity and how his daddy would find out about this. go ahead bitch boy tell your daddy.

oh, i guess i should rewind and tell you about myself.

my name is Raven, Raven Monet. My parents both purebloods decided to leave me under a rock and homeschool me until i was 16 leaving me in my sixth year at some random ass school.

anyways enough of me, back to what's currently going on.

the blonde bitch looked like he was about to implode because i wasn't speaking back to him. but everytime i look at him all i hear is static and my head is empty no thoughts. my peabrain couldn't listen to his dumbass thoughts.

i decided i had enough and got up from the crusty ass benches filled with ass sweat. but the boy kept following me getting even madder that i wasn't talking back to him. i decided to turn around and hex him with a shut the fuck up spell. he started crying like a little bitch. running off to tattle on me but the stupid ass couldn't speak.

i found some stairs but the bitches were moving and shifting. i took one step on the stairs and felt someone push me. i tumbled down the stairs losing my last two braincells along the way. but luckily my phat juicy ass broke most of my fall. i played dead for a long time hoping someone would pity me but the only person who came near me was the overly bleached blonde boy. the boy who would later become my best friend. but that's unimportant right now.

i decided to play dead until he looked over me and then i punched in straight in the dingle berries making him fall on top of me. he kept moaning profanities until i heard a coherent sentence come from his mouth.

" my father will hear about this."

yeah yeah go tell your father. sounds like an empty threat anyways bitch boy.

" shut the fuck up and help me up."

he finally quit crying like the little sissy he is and helped me up. thus starting one of the most beautifully toxic friendships this crusty school has seen.