Return

Okay I'm back and I'm probably gonna be rewriting all of these chapters because they're in desperate need of editing.

Y/n Pov

It's been roughly around 8 and 1/2 months since I've seen Daniel or anyone from Specky Woods. I found out from some of the other participants that it's confirmed. We're going on another camping trip.

Terra Park.

I'm a bit skeptical about coming here, but I've decided to come for one purpose only.

Daniel 😩😩😩🥵🥵🥵❤️❤️❤️💍💍💍.

I knew he'd be coming, along with Steve. There's no other park rangers in this town. I arrive at the 3 streams that lead to Terra Park and wait.

Daniel's Pov

"Get up!" Steve yells. I let him and his wife stay the night at my house, regretting it. I only regretted it because of this morning.

"I'm up!"

"Yeah right." He scoffs. "Let's go. We have to go to Terra Park."

"I need a break."

"Daniel we've been out of work for almost 9 months what are you talking about you need a break?"

"I just need one, okay?"

Steve and I get into my Jeep and drive to Terra Park.

"Jack Logan eh? Haven't heard from him in a while. Not since, well Emma." He comments as we pass the memorial for Emma.

"No one has heard from him since that party he had at his mansion. He escaped from the police and now no one knows where he is."

"Great. I know he'll be back. Same thing with Zach Nolan."

"Who?" I ask, turning onto the dirt road that leads to Specky Woods. I make a left towards Terra Park.

"You haven't heard? He's a serial killer who, I've heard, lives with Jack. He also happened to escape from police."

"Go figure."

"Looks like the whole gang is here." Steve says, looking at everyone waiting.

"Yeah. I'm surprised anyone even came after the Specky Woods incident."

I step out of my jeep and shut the door.

"Hello everyone. It's great to see you all again. Sorry about the last incident, Steve and I will be on watch this time." I stop and examine everyone, seeing y/r/n. "Now let's get to Terra Park now, shall we?"

All 12 people get into a boat as we leave to get to our destination.