Chapter one💞

Y/n's POV:
It was a painful day at my house. My cat wasn't doing to good, and besides that fact my mom had lost her new born brother. I had moved out of my house around a year ago and decided to go to Florida, I regret it so much. I cant help my mom, they service wont even pick up. I had went over to my cats 'room' and seen she was laying down on the ground heavily breathing. Tears slipped down my cheek, I had never felt this kind of pain before. I grabbed my keys, and purse. I put my phone in my pocket, and headed to Walmart. I was going to get cat food for Milo (my cat). The car stopped, as I parked. I put my hood up, and grabbed onto my purse. Grabbing a cart, I struggled with it. A tall blonde man with green eyes approached me.
"Here, do you need some help?"
He asked.
"Oh, yes please. Thank you!"
He looked around my age, just way taller. He undone the shopping carts, and pushed me one.
"Thank you so much!"
I said smiling.
"No problem! Hey you look pretty cool honestly, can I u-uh have your number possibly?"
He asked stuttering.
"Sure, here."
I wrote my number down on a small piece of notebook paper I brought.
"Hey, I never got your name."
I said laughing.
"Oh, it's Clay! And yours?"
"Y/n! Anyways, I'm sorry to end this short but my cat really needs me right now."
"Oh, I'm so sorry to get in your way!"
Clay moved and then waved at me. He was heading out the doors. Clay was honestly kind of cute, but I say that about a lot of people. I grabbed the 'medicine' for my cat, and payed for it. Getting back into my car, I drove back home in a hurry. I quickly ran inside, and put the medicine in Milo's water. He slowly drank it, for him being 7 years old I was proud. I would have to take him to the vet tomorrow though, I couldn't even tell you how scared I was. After milo had the medicine, I picked him up and sat him on my lap. He looked like he was about to vomit everywhere. I quickly called the Vet, and they said the closest appointment they could get too was tomorrow morning. I decided to text Clay and ask him,
You
Hey Clay, it's me y/n. I know we just met and this is super weird but do you mind going to the vet with me tomorrow? I hate going out in public alone, just because of strangers and things like that. I'm honestly really lucky that I can trust you. I'll pay you, I just feel uncomfortable in public.
He texted back in almost a second.
Clay
Yes! Of course. No need to pay me, as long as I can keep you and your cat safe, I'll go with you. What time?
You
It's at 11:45 AM, tomorrow.
Clay
I'll be there! Do you want to come to my place? I can drive.
You
That sounds good! What's your add so I know where to go?
Clay
************
You
Thank you!
Clay
Anytime!
I closed my phone and went to go check on Milo. He wasn't doing to good, and I think I know where this might come to. I looked at Milo, and tears started streaming down my face. I decided to just go to sleep right now, so I can wake up early tomorrow.