Game time

So before we start I'm going to do a lot of of cut time due to the fact I suck at writing action of any kind but I hope you all enjoy!

Ari's POV
I woke up to Noya's head on mine. He was sleeping. He got two hours of sleep last night so it makes sense. I got on my phone and took a photo for instagram. I then looked out the window. We finally got there and it was time for me to wake up Noya. "Hey Baby?" I whispered quietly. "Mmh..." he mumbled back. "We are here." I said moving out into the isle. He sprang up and pushed us both out the door. As we walked in I saw people looking at the team and saying things like "aren't they the flightless crows..." and stuff like that Noya heard them too because he tried to walk over and I ran up and hugged him from behind to stop him. The whole was warming up while I went to the stands because only one manger on the bench. Then the game began.

Nishinoya's POV
I was ready I could even feel the vibe coming from my team we were all ready.

The game was going well and we had won a round. We where so close to winning the next and soon we won that one too.

Ari's POV
I walked down and before Noya could say anything I kissed him. "Good to see you too babe!" He said kissing me once more. We all ate and watched the other games as well. I had never seen tournaments from this point of view. I was always on the court. In middle school I was one of the best female Libro's in the prefecture. Now I was watching from the stands which put somethings in perspective for me. Soon they had to go back to playing I was so invested in the game the only thing that shook me out of focus was when Noya when down and Scratched his arm up. It was bleeding, but refused to stop playing.

Soon the games were over and we were getting back on the bus. We all slept the entire way home.

When we got off the bus Noya drove Tanaka, Kiyoko, and I back home. We all went in and Kiyoko said she was going to make dinner. Mean while I made Noya go upstairs so I could get his arm fixed up. "Babe, I'm fine..really" he said flinching as I cleaned the scrap. "Let me take care of you..." I whispered in his ear and he blushed like crazy. "I didn't know you had a really flirty side." Noya said still blushing. "There is a lot for you to learn about me!" I said giggling. I put a band aid on the scrap and kissed it. "All better!" I said getting ready to open the bathroom door. Then Noya pulled me away from the door and locked it.

Nishinoya's
The look on Ari's face priceless. I picked her up and started kissing her. Then I set her on the counter. We kissed for a while. I licked her bottom lip to request entrance. She accepted and thing got kinda heated. I moved to her neck leaving a noticeable hicky. Just when I was about to go a step farther we heard Kiyoko call us for dinner. As I went to open the door Ari stopped me. "My turn..." she whispered. As she kissed me again. She started to kiss my neck. Then Kiyoko full on yelled "Get your Asses down here and eat or I will never cook for you two again!" This time we knew we need to go. Till next time I guess.....