Reverse Falls Christmas Special

~QUICK NOTE!~ If you have been reading my other reverse Dipcifica book, The Promise We Made After Midnight, as you already know the specials and that book are not connected. BUT the Halloween special I made and this Christmas special are. So basically the specials have are all connected. That's all and enjoy! :D

                                                    -DON'T PLAY SONG YET!!-

                                                     ~Pacificas Perspective~

"Pacifica aren't you excited? Its you're first Christmas in Reverse Falls!" Gideon exclaims as he busts through our room wearing a Christmas sweater that lit up. 

"Of course I'm excited Gids! I just

"Of course I'm excited Gids! I just....even though its Christmas I really don't want to give up on my task of finding out who the Author of the journal is, y'know?" I say as I start to flip through the pages of the third journal. I need to find out who wrote the journals are and if there's more out there! But I also did need a break. It is Christmas after all.

"Pazzie It's Christmas! I say you need a break from the journal and enjoy Christmas with us!" Gideon says reading my mind as he slams the journal shut and takes it from me.

"But Gideon I-"

"No buts. Please Pacifica Its Christmas. Plus I invited some people over. You're boyfriend included." Gideon says with a smug look and places the journals in a shoe box and puts it in the closet.

"Wait...my boyfriend? what are you talking about?" I ask but Gideon just giggles and grabs a box and shoves it into my hands and runs out of the room without answering my question.

'Eh, whatever.'

I open the box and see a white Christmas turtleneck sweater that was surprisingly cute with reindeer with red and black designs. It was super soft and cozy too as I slipped it on over my green, short sleeve shirt. I then noticed a note in the box and opened it.

'BTW Pazzie, this is an early Christmas present and you better like it because I hurt myself with the knitting needles and got laughs from uncle Bud

'BTW Pazzie, this is an early Christmas present and you better like it because I hurt myself with the knitting needles and got laughs from uncle Bud. But, you know how much I love making sweaters! :)