Chapter Ninety-Three

Start from the beginning

  "Thank you," Gianna and I said at the same time.

  We both changed and then got waxed. I always forget how much I hate being waxed, but hey, it beats constantly shaving. Anyway, afternour wax, we had the hot stone treatment which was really nice and then the massage and finally the facial, which was a face mask.

  "That was really relaxing," Gianna said as we left and I drove us to a café so we could get a drink before getting our hair and makeup done.

  "I know I always try and find an excuse to go with a girlfriend," I laughed.

  "I don't blame you, why don't you take Joe?"

  "He's not too keen on spas," I shrugged.

  We got to the café and got drinks before sitting down for a chat.

  "So have you dated anyone recently?" I asked Gianna.

  "No, after Tyler and I, ya know, we tried to maybe see if, like, if we should date, but we're better as friends."

  "With benefits," I laughed.

  "Well, no, hm, kinda," Gianna giggled.

  "Wait, so are you two, like, regularly doing it?" I laughed.

  "Sometimes," Gianna blushed.

  "Oh my goodness," I laughed jokingly, "Atleast he's a good guy."

  "Yeah," Gianna smiled.

  "Why didn't he come?" I asked.

  "I'm not sure, I think Harry and him don't get along that much anymore," Gianna shrugged.

  "Talking about Harry, Joe seems to get really easily jealous by him," I said as I sipped my coffee.

  "I don't blame him," Gianna shrugged.

  "Why? I don't see anything wrong, like I know we dated for a while and it was pretty serious, but we've moved on."

  "I know but still, like it must be weird for Joe to know that Harry loved you, like you guys kissed and had se-"

  "No! We never did."

  "Oh, sorry, even still, Harry still flirts with you sometimes, and I don't mean this rudely, but I don't think you notice," Gianna said, "And you and Harry never had sex?!"

  "Oh, and no! We always wanted to wait, until our wedding night, but we all know that didn't happen."

  "Wow, that kinda surprises me," Gianna shrugged.

  "What's that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

  "I don't know, everything just seemed so serious in your relationship."

  "I don't know," I shrugged, "Joe and I waited too."

  "Wow, yeah."

  We continued talking about Joe and Tyler and a bit about Harry. But now, I feel like I need to distance myself from him more.

  Anyway, for now Gianna and I went to get our hair and make-up done. After our hair and make-up was done, I drove us back to the apartment. I found Joe in our room on his laptop editing a vlog from a while ago.

  "Hey babe," I smiled.

  "Hey, you look good," Joe complimented.

  "Thanks," I said giving him a kiss.

  A while later, I got the kids dressed to go out for dinner and then Joe and I got dressed. I put on a dress that Joe and I bought from Harrod's. It was a black, fitted dress. I put on a long gold necklace and some heels.

  "Damn babe," Joe smirked as I slipped on my heels, "You're ass looks good."

  "Joe!" I laughed, "Watch your language!"

  "That's rich coming from you!" Joe laughed.

  "Whatever," I joked.

  I gave Joe a small kiss before I picked up Lia and we left the room.

  Fletcher is wearing a small button up shirt with a little brown vest over it, and pants. Maisie is wearing a dark purple glittery dress and matching headband, and Lia is wearing a emerald green tulle dress.

  Once we got into the livingroom, Gianna was wearing a velvety maroon dress, that was fitted and looked really good.

  "You look good Gi," I complimented Gianna.

  "Thanks, you do too!" Gianna smiled.

  I got the baby bag and Joe went to put it in the car. I held Lia on my hip, and chatted with Gianna. Soon, Harry came and talked with us. He was wearing a button up and slacks and a tie.

  "I like your dress," Harry complimented me.

  I saw his eyes run up and down my body really quickly, reminding me of that morning I accidently went into Fletcher's room in a thong and a shirt. I suddenly felt the need to go change my dress.

  "Thanks, I like your tie," I smiled.

  "Everyone ready?" Joe fortunately interrupted as he got back from the car, holding Maisie.

  "I think so!" I smiled.

  "Let's go!" Joe smiled.

  Gianna and Harry got in their car and we buckled up the kids and drove down to the restaurant.

  After a very nice dinner, we all decided to go walk around for a bit. It was cold outside, but not too bad, and the city's pretty at night, with all the lights. Joe carried Lia and Fletcher held my hand and Maisie walked with Gianna and Harry, they kept swinging her playfully.

  After a while, the kids started getting tired and we decided to head back to the apartment. By the time we got back, it was past 10 o'clock. Overall, the evening was quite nice, I tried to keep my distance from Harry without being rude or awkward, and the kids were well behaved.

A/N: Yay! Another chapter! Sorry I have been a little slow on updating! But thank you to everyone! This story is almost done! Only 7 more chapters!! I love you all and remember to vote and comment!! X