Pilot

"we're pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time"

Lynn narration 

         "that's what a three story fall to the deck" I hear pope say. I look up and see john b balancing on the roof of the construction sit we were on. I quickly snatch my camera out of the hands of the blonde boy next to me as john b asks if he should jump. I quickly reply yea you should ill make sure to shoot you.  "oh yeah your gonna shoot me" as he makes finger guns and points it at me. i simply replied yea i'm gonna shoot you with my camera as he poses for the picture kie comes out talking about how this used to be a turtle habit but im too busy trying to take a picture of john b to pay attention to what she's saying. 

        jj then yells at john b to not drop the beer because hes not gonna give him another one. Just as hes done talking a big gust of wind comes making john b loose his balance and drop his beer. Of course you did.

-Smooth.

A-plus.

Dumbass

Your lucky you didn't get beer on my- 

I get interrupted mid sentence when we hear pope say "Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up."

Gary, is that you? jj asked

oh my god hey gary hows the wife and kids i yelled

You're asking for it. kie laughed

JJ, Lynn! Gary yelled

Me and jj easliy hop the fence pope not so much.

We all quickly climb into the van and me and jj stick our heads out and laugh as jj throws a beer at Gary to catch.

Kie then pulls us into the van and tells us to stop because we're going to give him a heart attack.

Oh, come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished jj whines

John B narration 

The Outer Banks,Paradise on Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs
or two houses.Two tribes, one island. All right. This is Figure Eight, the rich side of the island. Home of the Kooks. So, guess where we don't live.And then,this is the south side or the cut. Home of the working class who make a living busing tables,washing yachts, running charters. The natural habitat of...

drumroll, please...

...the Pogues.

That's us.

Pogues, pogies, the throwaway fish.Lowest member of the food chain. Okay. So, the downside of Pogue life is we're ignored and neglected.But the upside of Pogue life? We're ignored and neglected,which means we do whatever we want,whenever we want.

That's JJ, my best friend since the third grade.He's about as local as they come. Latest in a long line of fishing,drinking,smuggling, vendetta-holding salt-lifers who made their living off the water.He and lynn are probably the best surfers I know.Just don't tell him I said that. Mild kleptomaniac and a future tax cheat. I think he has a crush on lynn but then again who doesn't.

 Kiara, or Kie,as we call her.or listening to Marley, or getting a dolphin tattoo, she hangs out with us. I'm not really sure why, though. she's a rich kid, actually. foot in both worlds.
Her family owns The Wreck, this Outer Banks institution. Total cash cow with the tourists.You know, I'm not really sure how her parents feel about us. We all have a thing for her besides jj 

Pope, the brains of the operation... finalist for the Lucas T. Vanderhorst Merit Scholarship.
And the smartest person I know. Little bit of a weirdo.His father's this legendary character,
Heyward. Anything you wanted on the island, Heyward could get for you. Now, I'm not sure Heyward knew what to make of his oddball son, but it didn't matter. He was a Pogue, just like the rest of us.

Evelynn Thomas mostly goes by lynn and only called Eve by jj. Shes the Pouge princess. She doesn't have a lets say too hot home life all i know is that her parents are an ass. Shes the best surfer and athlete along with jj I know. She the greatest photographer ever like you should see the pictures she takes. Everyone wants to either be her or be with her. She has a badass exterior but I think she has a soft spot for JJ.

Then there's me John Booker Routledge. I live in an old fish shack on the marsh. The Château, as my dad used to call it.There's Dad.He disappeared at sea nine months ago,looking for a shipwreck. Who disappears at sea these days?I miss him.And then there's Mom.She split when I was three.Last I heard, she was in Colorado. I think it was Colorado. Uncle T. That's Uncle T.Since Dad's vanished, he's supposedly my legal guardian. At the moment, he's in Mississippi, building houses which means it's just me right now on my own, hangin' out with my friends. Three months after my dad was missing, he was officially presumed dead. I refused to sign the papers. Until I see a body, I'm not giving up.   

Anyways that's my crew the pogues

A/N if you guys have any comments or suggestions feel free to leave them in the comment section Thank you for reading I will try to update daily but ill update when i can.