Chapter 5

Okie dokie... doing this chapter at 0:35 pm because i feel like it... seeing as i never uload IMMA UPLOAD WHILE I FEEL SORTA HYER MUHAHAHAHAHA.....again when the fruitcake do i upload hahahaha.

Chapter Five

THE FUNKY NINJAS MADE ME TO IT MANDY

I sat down in my car... It was after practice and after Max finally decided I was good enough to be left alone so I won't punch anyone. I was planning to head over to Mandy... and completely adn utterly explain and then run like hell.

Sounds like a good and well thought out plan.

I turned on my car, and pulled into reverse as I got out of my parking spot. Man... what the heckis Mandy going to think? to say? To do?

And I am not going to find out am i... since I am going to run like hell after I spill my guts eh? I think I should leave the part out where it.. sorta... felt... just ... better... than.. her? Hell I can barley admit it to myself!

Focus! I need to Focus and buy more lucky charms, though i shall do that afterwards seeing i need to quite stalling... stalling.... stalling... need. Okay done.

I continued on until I pulled up into her driveway.... Wow, that was amazing faster than normal. I looked up into the house where Mandy was... where shit's gunna get dooowwwnnn.

I sighed, and got out, not feeling the lucky charms I had this morning. Man... I really am depressed.

I waited about 5 feet from the door when Mandy suddenly opened the door with a huge smile on her face. As soon as she saw me, she knew something was wrong. Wow, am I really just that hyper all the time?

"Kane? What's wrong? What happened?" I heard Max laugh. God damn him!

"Kane?" she asked again as I slowly neared her.

"Mandy... Let's go to your room.. I uh... Have something I feel really bad about that I need to get off my chest. That I need yo to know," I told her truthfully. I was being serious for the first time in a long time, and she caught on and lead the way, which i let her. Usually I lead the way, because I am so awesome with MAN POWAH!

"Go ahead, sit, I shall stand!" I said confidently. Wow... I'm getting kind of pumped.

"Okay... what happened," as soon as she said that, whatever confidence i had... ran away. Stupid funky ninjas.

"Okay, well you know Keith?" I asked and she nodded, so I continued.

"Well... I made an assumption that he was gay... so I had to prove it to myself... and you know... used... myself.. as a test subject?" I made it sound like a question... " And well... my assumption was correct," I told her looking down. God i am a shameful person aren't i? And the fact that she isn't answering isn't really helping me at all.

I suddenly felt her arms go around my waist, in shock i opened my eyes and looked down at her.

"I forgive you," she said. That's all it took before I kissed her. I kissed like I never had before, with so much emotions going through my head, I felt... I don't really know.

I licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance, which she grants. Our tongues danced awhile before I took the lead. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to the bed, not breaking the kiss.

It was when she started to tug at my jeans when I stopped. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry," I quickly said. She looked at me with sad eyes before she nodded and smiled.

"I guess I was just in the mood... I don't know," she said blushing looking away. I laughed pulling her close towards me.

"I know, this should defiantly be the other way, but I guess not," I said chuckling. She laughed a bit too.