A heist?

(Something caught everyone's attention...)

Arturo got s gun pointed at his head as he resisted to sit down where was at, one of the masked people shot their gun into the roof and everyone screamed and cried then Mr.Arturo finally sat down.

"Don't you guys try to move or talk to each other,we don't want to hurt you but we will if we have to"

Silence took over the place ,the mint has totally flipped upside down, the thieves gave everyone mask ti prevent us from seeing their faces.

Minutes slowly turning into hours,everyone was blindfolded and scared ,everyone was just sitting and crying no one said anything..

Two of the robbers just walking around every 5minutes and checking on us,
the sudden i hear footsteps approaching then i hear the clicking of knees near me ,i felt hot  breath  hit my face . They pulled my mask off and came closer to me ,just one inch closer and his lips would be on mine

whispering "a beautiful woman like you shouldn't bd crying" i felt a shiver run down my spine, this man is special something about him making my cheeks blush .

Camila why are you acting like that ,stop trying to fall for a criminal that literally just basically kidnapped you, whats wrong with you

I watched him slowly smirk and put my blindfold up again.
It took me a few minutes to realise that he was the same man that shoved me against the wall earlier.

"Good morning everybody, i would just likd to clarify that i am the leader hear also apologies to start your week off like this"

"Everyone will be wearing masks until you are told to take it off we will start of by help my friend her Nairobi to print money!"
"Apologies for my behaviour i almost forgot my name is Berlin. Should we begin?"

Sorry ive been very busy and forgot about this app

Sorry ive been very busy and forgot about this app. Sorry for a short chapter