In your sheets part. 5/5

Tuesday 1:12

Sana was laying in bed, facing the wall and aimlessly traced patterns on the even wallpaper. She was lost in her thoughts once again.
At least Momo was home tonight.

She remembered how Heechul had looked at her last Saturday and she couldn't help but wonder what she did. The thought had occupied her mind for two days straight.

Because of course, if someone looked at you like that, how could you ever let it slip. You would begin to think that there was something wrong with you...
Sana inhaled deeply as her hand fell back onto the mattress with a low thud, creasing the sheet in the process.

She had some theories that she had began to conspire around as her brain worked in high speed, but again, she didn't want to make anything that wasn't real into a big issue inside of her head, she already felt anxious with the situation like it was.

As she was just about to fall asleep she heard the door handle to her room being pressed down slowly followed by a creaky sound from the door being gently pushed open. Sana's eyes opened as she saw the room light up a little from the human sized creek and the sound of footsteps shuffling over the cold floor, then her bed shrunk a little and she felt an arm slid over her side softly to place itself around her stomach.

Sana relaxed a little as she could recognize the touch, even if she didn't see who it was. Her body immediately knew and she let herself drift off to sleep in the girl's arms.

———

"I love you, Sana." The girl said while looking deeply into her. "I have always loved you the most."

She finished and took the girl's head into her hands, cupping it softly. Sana felt her stomach tingle as the words that she for so long had been wanting to hear from Momo settled in, repeating themselves almost like echoing whispers.

She grabbed the girl by her collar and pulled her in for a haste kiss. Sana felt the girl's lips starting to move in sync with her own as she hummed at the electrifying feeling, her whole body feeling like a firework. Her heart was beating so fast that it could burst.
She felt the girl's hand roam her back firmly and gasped as she felt the girl nibble on her lower lip.

She was just about to deepen the kiss when...

Sana stirred awake with a gasp, breathing heavily as she looked over to the girl sleeping beside as the dream slowly settled inside of her head.

She groaned quietly and buried her face into the pillow to muffle a low scream. She had to kick the cover off of her legs to cool down, it had suddenly become extraordinary hot inside the room.

She felt Momo's leg find its way around hers as she shifted beside her messily. Sana let her head fall back as she sighed while closing her eyes to focus on something else, anything else.
She did not need to feel the girl's bare leg on her right now. She already felt guilty about Heechul hating her and she certainly didn't want to be disrespectful.
Calming down by breathing in through her nose and out of her mouth, controlling herself, she almost fell back to sleep.

Her eyes opened wide again when she felt a hand slide painfully slow over her stomach and the girl stopped breathing as her abdomen turned internally.