Chapter 10

(Ella's P.O.V.)

(I woke up on a couch weak and tired I knew where I was I was in the room where I yelled at Klaus telling him I didn't want to be in this family. I was completely confused why he would save me and a little frustrated I was ready to go but I was also happy someone cared enough to save me I thought to myself although I was snapped out of my thoughts when both my father and uncle walked into the room I tried my best to sit up but I was too weak to move but when I started to sit up I felt a hand on my shoulder holding me from getting up)

Ella- why aren't you letting me get up?(you asked a little annoyed)

Elijah- well you were just hurt I'm not letting you get up for a little bit you need to rest, gain your energy back....

(I rolled my eyes and then Klaus interrupted Elijah)

Klaus- and we have to have a little chat

Ella- you want to have a chat with the girl who kicked your butt? I can do it again.

Klaus- yea and you could've kicked little Joshuas butt to but yet you didn't I would like to know why?

Elijah- yeah Niklaus said you let him inject you with wolfsbane and vervain. Now why would you do that?

(You quickly looked down avoiding any eye contact with either of them)

Ella- I have no idea what your talking about.

Klaus- I've got on idea. You have a death wish your so done with everything that you don't even want to live anymore.

(You immediately tried to stand up and leave as fast as you can knowing that they won't let you go through with killing yourself but as soon as you stood up both Elijah and Klaus put a hand on your arm grabbing you but not hard enough to hurt you but hard enough that you couldn't go anywhere.)

Klaus- now have I hit a nerve? But we can't let you go anywhere knowing you have a death wish

Ella- listen you two idiots I have had a heck of a life and I'm so done with it I'm done with just finding out about my real family and I'm done with always having abusive boyfriends that I never wanted in the first place all I would like to do is go to my room take out my sketchbook and draw, that's when I'm happy the most it takes me away from reality.

Elijah- looks like you and your uncle have a thing in common see he also likes to draw.

Klaus- come with me Ella I want to show you something....