"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he rubs Taehyung's sides.

Taehyung looked up at him, "nothing, just sleepy," he says, yawning but they knew there was something up.

Jeongguk sits up, "Tae bear, you can tell us anything, we are married," he said, pushing Taehyung's bangs out of his eyes. (The Twins married Taehyung which means Taehyung surname is Jeon now, the twins are not married to each other btw. It's a fanfic :P)

A sighs left Taehyung's lips, "Munjin and I talked about kids yesterday," he started off and the twins already knew where this was going.

"Do you want to have kids?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nods, "hmm, maybe we can find someone to have our kids," Kook mumbles and Jeongguk hits Jungkook in the head.

"Don't be stupid Jungkook," Jeongguk huffed, "we are not going to pregnant someone because we can adopt!" he said and Jungkook was now embarrassed.

"Wait what!?" Taehyung gasps, "you guys want kids too!?" He asked with big eyes, hoping that they want to adopt too. Today, Taehyung had called the orphanage to tell them that he is thinking about adopting the twin newborns.

They kissed Taehyung cheek at the same time which made him blush hard, Jungkook kissed his right cheek and Jeongguk kissed his left cheek, "yeah," Jungkook said, it was a bit of a shock that Jungkook wanted kids.

"I would have thought that you weren't ready and Jeongguk would be but now both of you are ready," Taehyung explains, which made the twin chuckle at Tae's cuteness.

So the next day, the three of them went to the orphanage and adopted the twin newborns. Of course, the twins were very happy to adopt the two babies since they are twins and Taehyung was even happier because he had Jungkook, Jeongguk, their adopted babies, and everyone else that he loves.

It was a boy and a girl, naming the girl Jeon Taeguk and the boy Jeon Taekwon. Jungkook and Jeongguk just wanted more Tae's. Everyone was happy, Taehyung is a big brother, uncle, and now a father. He wants his kids to call him mom since Jungkook and Jeongguk already took the father roles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the end of Twins Love," Jungkook said, he was wearing a pink tutu because Taeguk (5-years-old) made Jungkook wear one.

"Thank you for all the love you guys gave the story," Jeongguk said as he put on a crown, Jungkook and Jeongguk were playing Princess with Taeguk as she had on a princess dress.

Jungkook sips his fake tea, "My Queen, would you like to tell the readers something?" he asked his daughter, she was their Queen and they were the princess, she didn't want them to be princess since her stuff bunny and stuff tiger was the princess.

Taeguk nods as she looks at her daddy, "Thank you. Mommy, Daddy, Dada miss you," she said and Jeongguk picks her up, smiling big. Mommy is Taehyung, Daddy is Jungkook and Dada is Jeongguk.

Suddenly they hear their dog running through the house barking and hear their son (also 5 since he is Taeguk's twin) yelling at the dog.

"Taekwon! You're getting mud in the house!" Taehyung yells as he walks inside, Taehyung was just letting their pomeranian, Yeontan, outside to go potty but his son wanted to come too and Taekwon got in the dirt when Taehyung was not looking. Taeguk was the good one, she listens very well which takes after Taehyung but Taekwon, was wild and he was so much like his fathers.

Later that day, the five of them were cuddling in bed, Taekwon and Taeguk were on their father's laps as Taehyung was sitting between them being cuddled by his twins. Yeontan was on Taehyung's lap.

"Goodbye!!!!" Taehyung said with a big smile and gave his husbands a kiss on the lips and kissed his kids on the head and Yeontan on the head too.

"Thank for vote," Taekwon said tiredly.

Once everyone was asleep, Taehyung turned off the TV, "thank you readers experiencing my life with me for sticking with me through my toughest times. I hope to see you guys again, I purple you," Taehyung said before he closed his eyes and snuggled up to his babies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always love happy endings.

Did you guys enjoy the book?  

tbh with you guys, there was a time during making this book, I thought I messed up and was wanting to delete this but you guys kept me going, so thank you for sticking with me and giving me a reason to continue this book. 

......... Soo, my next books will have mpreg, idk why but I have been liking mpreg for some reason and been wanting to read taekook mpreg stories lmao.