-

???: My name is Welf Crozzo, a--personal blacksmith of "Little Rookie".

-

Sage: (taps his foot) oh...really? that's great! I actually thought Bell was being a dork again, by leaving out information. But...I was wrong.

-

Giving the White Rabbit, a scary glare, Bell hid behind Lili-chan. Not like she'll save him. 

-

 Sage: "Little Rookie"...hmm? I actually enjoy that name very much. He sure is small for a adventurer

-

Welf: Agreed. But, please...go easy on my future customer that I plan to include in my dreams.

-

Sage: I will, because you seem like a nice guy. I am glad he chose you; we don't need loafers or dickwads joining our familia. But, anyways it's nice to meet you, Crozzo. Is it alright if I call you by that?

-

Welf: I prefer Welf...for several reasons. Mainly because of my---

-

Lili: (bold) His family... is cursed. 

-

Sage: Hey! Don't be rude, Lili. You know better than to make our member feel worse about themselves.

-

Welf: (upset) It's fine, Sage...the prum is right. I didn't want to tell you yet, because hardly know each other...but the truth is my family is cursed.

-

Sage: With what kind of curse? Is it congenital, or given by a witch?

-

Welf: Neither.

-

He stated, with a saddening tone. I clearly don't know the background of his story or his family. But, I hold a promise to respect everyone's privacy, noble or peasant.

-

Sage: (comforting) You don't have to say anything, if it hurts. I apologize for bothering you with these questions, I'm just interested to more about you.

-

Welf: I'll tell you some other time. But, I'm grateful we got the opportunity to meet. I heard wild rumors concerning the "Stable Boy", and I had to see him in person. You live up to your character, Sage-kun.

-

Sage: (confused) Stable Boy?

-

Welf: Errr, that's the nickname you were given, bro. The council of gods chose it out for you. I must say I feel the name is quite---

-

As he was about to end his sentence, I just shriek in joy as I was rather pleased with the name and finally earning recognition.

-

Sage: Wooo! I like that. The epithet fits my story. I grew up as a farm boy, so I guess the name suits me fine.

-

Welf: Really? You aren't offended that someone is mocking you.

-

Sage: Welf! If there is one thing you should learn about is that, I could care less of other's opinions. I commit to my personal goals, and dreams beyond those who ridicule me. I dealt with the oppression of humans for too long. I can wait a little longer, for them to respect me as an equal.