Bell Cranel III Coward

ベルクラネルII恐怖

Bell POV

-

"The #1 Rule of Entering a Dungeon: Never! Under any circumstance, split up while sensing danger. If you do, there is no telling what casualties you'll face in terms of battle".

-

Bell: (concerned) Sage! Where are you? 

-

No answer.

-

Bell: He might be in trouble. But, I should know better. He's capable of battling a few killer bunnies, right.

-

He said, imagining the sight of his friend battling a handful of adorable bunnies, little did he forget that he was alone in the dungeon.

-

Bell: (exhales) Maybe, he's already returned to the surface. hehe- "clomp" "clomp"

-

The sound of hooves, coming from amidst the darkness. I saw two glowing red eyes staring directly at me.

-

Bell: (frightened) You're certainly not, Sage. His eyes are green! Not Red!

-

Taking out his iron blade, Bell positioned himself for a fight, but unknowingly as the monster emerged, the boy finally realizes who he's facing.

-

-

Bell: It can't be. A Minotaur! You can't be serious, how is it on this floor level?!

-

Fully charged, the half breed bull knocked him to the side, colliding his dense horn with the arm, injuring him.

-

Bell: (injured) I gotta get out of here! I'm too weak to fight that "thing".

-

Bringing myself back up, I started racing through the passageways till I found a dead end.

-

Bell: (frustrated) I was sure there would be an exit here! "clomp" "clomp" No...

-

The Minotaur was coming.

-

Minotaur: RAW-HAA!

-

Bell: (afraid) Somebody! Please! Help! Sage! Anyone! 

-

Although when I first realized, it was already too late. I took the option that I had to stand against this dreadful creature unless I chose death. There was no point in cowering. Because I was gonna charge at it, the muscular beast, and for the sake of everything I had currently stored. But, m y rational mind got way over my head as it soon became blank.