I'm completely done with him now. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been in this situation or in the hospital right now. I think I made the wrong mistake and gave myself to the wrong person.

"Ms. Parker you're results are fine. Everything is normal and I wanna see you back in two weeks." he said.

He left out, we followed behind, and left.

"Can I go home now?" I asked.

CJ looked at Tray and Tray looked back at me.

"Take her home." Tray said.

I don't think he needs your permission in order to take me home." I said to CJ

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to my house and I got out.

I left without saying a word to Tray.

*two weeks later.*

Lunch was right around the corner and I was starving. The bell rung and I ran to lunch.

"How you doing beautiful." Ryan said sitting down at the table.

"Hey handsome."

Ryan is a guy that I meet a week ago. He's really nice and not a thug. Thank God! He's mixed with blue eyes and brown curly hair with braces.

But I'm not going go lie I really miss my baby and the sex. You might can say I'm addicted now.

"Looks like you're pretty hungry." he said laughing.

"That's not funny I was starving!" I said covering my mouth that had food in it.

"Haha, how about night we go out and I feed you real food." he suggested grabbing my hand.

"Awe, I'll think about."

I put my index finger to face chin and tapped it then looked at him.

"I'm just playing I'll love to." I said hugging him.

"Good, I was almost worried." he said.

The bell rung and it was time for our next class.

"Come on." Ryan said pulling me by my arm.

He walked me to a room and turned the lights on. It was the music room, it was kind of blocked off from the other parts of the school.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I wanna play something for you." he said.

He got on the piano and started playing a really good song. Then Sean Kingston 'Beautiful Girl'.

"How beautiful." I said.

"That's how I feel about you. You're a really beautiful girl." he said walking up to me rubbing my cheek.

"Thanks." I said.

He leaned in and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. He didn't feel like Tray and it felt wrong.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No, that was just unexpected. And I know what kissing leads to." I said pushing him away and leaving out the room.

He chased after me and stopped me.

"Noami what's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just forget about the date." I said then walked away.

School was out and I was waiting at Tray's car. Until I saw him walking to his car with a b*tch on his side.

We made eye contact and he removed his arm from around her.