Uhm...

Dylan was the first to reply to my text 'DA HECK?!' was his reply to my original text which read 'Heyyyoo. Just thought I should tell you I may or may not be pregnant'.

Aislee replied second after Dylan with a text that read 'Umm...girl you getting freaking knocked up? I am getting Dylan, Etta, Jackson, Lauren and Kylie and we are gonna have a SERIOUS talk about this.'

I sigh and shake my head at her before standing up and straightening my Batman T-shirt. Once I had climbed down from the tree house I walk out to the front yard to see all four of my best friends there. I run up to them and pull them all into a hug. Once the hug is finished Kylie grabs my hand and giggles "get in the white van"

I shake my head at her weirdness while getting in, everyone following. "So...do you know who the father is? Do we know the father? How far along are you? Are you keeping the baby? Have you ma-", before Etta could finish, Kylie covered Etta's mouth with her hand.

"So? Do you know the babies daddy?", Kylie asked, acting like her normal hyper self.

I roll my eyes and nod before mumbling something inaudible.

"What?"

"The father is Jordan", I say slightly louder than before.

"OH MY GOSH! YES! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!",Kylie screams, laughing her head off.

Dylan shakes her head and looks at Jackson who shrugs.

"Lia? Lia?! Where the heck are you?"

I hop up from the sitting position I was in and opened the back door to the van. "IN HERE JORDANNNNNO!"

He turns his head and looks at me while beckoning Cierra, Isaac and Bethany over. They all walk over to the van and climb in, jaws dropping at the interior. The back of the van was covered in pillows and blankets with some food that doesn't need to be chilled.

I giggle and close their mouths before sitting on a purple beanbag and sinking into it.

Lauren stands up and pushes everyone onto a pile of pillows and sits down. "Now, let's get down to business.

I start laughing and shaking my head, gaining a glare from Lauren before she continues with what she was saying.