|~4~|

Himiko Toga's pov

I soon find out that his name is Midoryia or Deku. He was with another girl and a boy, the other boy with purple balls for hair started to bawl his eyes out. I got some of his blood, but he's useless.

"Deku~, I just need a tiny bit of blood~," I say blushing. "No! Are you insane?!" He replies. I look at him and tilt my head. "Insane?...Ha...Hahaha...HAHAHAHA" I start laughing. The girl next to him grabbed him by the arm. I tilt my head again... "This will be fun..."

Reader's pov

After a few minutes, Todoroki seemed to warm up a little bit. I started to hear Toga's laugh, that's when I knew. Someone was going to die. Sorry, I'm not taking any chances with that laugh. I hear everyone cheering, then a "Don't worry! I am here!". All Might has shown up.

"Well, finally!"

"Todoroki, stay right here. Don't move," I say placing him down carefully, I made sure that my jacket wouldn't fly off.

I ran over towards the middle, and I see Toga running towards the middle with me.

"How did it go?" I say while running. "Awesome! I got Deku and his friend's blood~" She says. "Deku?" I am confused. "Oh, that's his name!" Toga said blushing.  "Oh! I knew that haha!" We both made it to the middle where Mr. Compress, Shiagaraki, Twice, Purple ball sack, Toga, and I. Also, some of the UA students were down here. Their homeroom teacher looked pretty worn down, our Nomu did some serious damage to him. Then All Might comes jumping down to the middle, then I make eye contact with him.

1...

2...

3...

"Perfect!" I say while doing my happy dance. I look around for my katana, "Crap! I left it! I'll be right back!" I yell running back to the ice area.

Once I got there, I saw Todoroki move a little bit. As I grab my katana, Todoroki sits up. "(L/n)?" He says. "You can call me (Y/n). And, rest a bit more." I say before jumping off to the middle. I started cutting both of my arms, then All Might started to feel a strange pain in his arms. He soon realizes that there was blood on his arms, but confused why. It was just tiny cuts it didn't affect All Might too much, but It did slow him down a little bit.

I bought us some time, so the Nomu can heal again. Then I had an idea, I was making my way to the fire area. I had to go by the ice area first, so I just checked on Todoroki. He seemed fine, so I left. But then I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned around and it was Todoroki. "Why?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "...Why be a villain?" He asks. "Well, I was born to kill. It's a family thing," I was back to let go, then Todoroki pulled me towards him. Todoroki was now hugging me from behind, on the ground with his back resting on his ice wall.

"W-What are you doing?!" I said flustered. "I'm still a bit cold," He says hugging me. "Use your right side! I'm trying to win a battle against the number 1 hero!" I say struggling to get out. "No," He says hugging mg tighter. "Todoroki! Let me go!" I am still struggling. This kid has some strong grip, I struggled to get out. "Call me Shoto, and you should rest a bit. You seem tired." He says in a mocking voice.

"I'm serious! I want to defeat All Might!" I say, "Five more minutes..." "No!" "Let me go!" I said as I finally was able to slip out of his hug. I dove straight into the middle.

"Finally, you dipshit." Dabi scoffs at me. "Oh, shut up." I snap back. "HIMIKO! GET ALL MIGHT'S BLOOD!" I yell, There was an opening on All Might's back, If Toga could get her hands on All Might's blood, then we would be at a huge advantage. Toga soon gets off on All Might and gives us a thumbs up.

A group of UA boys starts coming down in the middle, including Todoroki. A blonde boy charges at me yelling "DIE!" While blasting explosions at me. I dodged the warning attack, but the explosions kept on going non-stop. Then I had an idea.

I let that blonde boy hit me with his explosions. Then I yelled and started to (fake) cry. "Ow~ That hurt~," I said sobbing, I made my cries louder and louder. Then that blonde boy who looked like a chihuahua stopped sending explosions and just gave me a confused look.

Then another blonde boy who reminded me of Pikachu comes up grabbing the other boy's arm. "Bakugo~ You can't just be hurting girls!" He says. My cries started to get louder and louder, grabbing Todoroki's attention. That Pikachu boy comes towards me and reaches out his hand. "Are you alright? No man should treat a pretty lady like you like this." He says making eye contact with me.

1...

2...

3...

"Yes!" I yell. That Pikachu boy looks confused, and I slapped myself in the face. Then that boy touched his face in pain. "Ow! Wait, How-" Then I kicked him in the gut, making him fly back. (I'm so sorry Denki bby. Forgive me please) I ran over to where Dabi and Toga were. "You are a bitch." Dabi says. "Excuse me? Ballsack." I say.

"Bitch."

"Ballsack."

"Bitch."

"Ballsack."

"Bitch."

"Ballsack."

"Bitch."

"Is bitch the only insult you know?" I say. "Is ballsack the only insult you know?" Dabi replies. I roll my eyes. Then after a few minutes, All Might overpowers the Nomu and defeats it. Kurogiri makes a portal and everyone goes inside. I make eye contact with Todoroki, I smile, and waved.

We made our way back into the bar, we all were upset.

"Hey guys," Said Toga. " I think I found something out, Deku was saying something about All Might in his "other" form." Everyone looked surprised at her. "Is it like a stronger form of him?" I asked. "Hm, I don't think so. Though, All Might did become stronger at the end." Said Kurogiri.

"But, Deku made it seem like it's a bad thing," Toga added. "Hm, well maybe it can be All Might in a weak form?" I said. "Holy shit, this child said something that made sense for once," Dabi says. "That does kind of make sense." Twice said. "That could explain why he was coughing up blood during the battle," Kurogiri added. "We can only assume, but we'll consider that," Shigaraki says.

Everyone went to their rooms, and Toga and I were talking about the attacks. "Himiko, I heard you laughing? Did something happen?" I ask. "Hm, well Deku called me insane. Cute pet names right~" She says blushing. We both nod laughing. "I didn't have time to ask you, how was your fight. I assume you fought at least someone." Toga says.

"I did fight someone... but it was Todoroki..." I said looking down. Toga gasps, "For real?" She adds. "Yeah, but I stopped it because he almost froze himself completely," I said. "But doesn't he have a fire quirk? His dad is Endeavor." Toga replies. "That's what I said, but whenever I brought up his father's name he got a little bit angry." I said looking down, "There, there." Toga says patting my back.

"Also, we might do some training. The next time we are going to attack UA is in the summertime when they are at their summer camp." Toga says. "But, that's so far~, the sports festival isn't even close~" I complained.

~~~

Word count: 1300