💐Imagination //Mermaid! Aya Maruyama x Fem reader

Requested by: RiaDraws
Thank you for requesting!

As you can see from the emoji in the title, this will be fluff.

Don't forget to drop a comment, Vote and a follow! ^^

Also, S/N means sister name. If you don't have one, well.. Just add a random girl's name.
So, just imagine you have a younger sister in this story.

Enjoy!

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
Y/N's POV
So, the holidays have come, I was really excited! My parents promised me and my sister that we're going to the beach!

I've already packed some Stuff, like my swimsuit, sunblocks, and other stuff you needed to go to the beach.

I'm currently on my bed and I can't sleep at all! I'm too exited!

.•♫•♬•The next day•♬•♫•.

I woke up extra early, and started to wake the others up. I decided to wake up my sister first.

I slowly opened her room's door.

I slowly got closer to her bed and woke her up.

"Wake up, S/N-nee chaaan!" I said while shaking her body.

She still looked asleep, so I pulled her blanket.

"Ugh, stop calling me 'S/N-nee chan', I'm younger then you, geez.. Also, what time is it.."

"4 AM.." I said.

She rolled her eyes and pulled her blanket back and slept again

"Look, I know you're exited about the beach thing, but this is too early, go back to sleep." She said
"Sometimes you act more childish then me-" S/N said quietly.
"Hmm? , what was that, S/N-nee chan?" I asked.
"J-just go back to sleep" She replied.

.•♫•♬•Time skip•♬•♫•.

So, we finally arrived at the beach. It's pretty crowded here..

I changed into my swimsuit and went to a small stall and rented one of those floating rings (idk what it's called in English, in my country, they're called "ban berenang" (?))

"Y/N!" I heard S/N calling.

"Why do you need that? You're still scared of the ocean or something?" She asked while holding back laughter.

"W-well, it's better then me drowning!" I semi-yelled at her, and she just started laughing.

Aya's POV
"Aya-chan, I'm bored.." Hina said.
"Yea, same.. We don't have anything to do" Eve said.
"Well, practice again?" Maya said.
(The pastell*palettes are all mermaids, and just imagine they're idols in the mermaid world.)
"Well, I'm a too tired, we've been practicing for a few hours already.." Chisato said.

"Hmm, how about we looked at the surface of the ocean? We can see the humans and maybe we could know them better?" I said.

"That's a great idea, Aya-chan!" Hina said excitedly.

"I'm a little worried, what if humans aren't as nice as we think they are?" Chisato said.

"She's right.." Maya agreed.

"Well, maybe if we stay together, we could be safe.." Eve said.

"I guess that would work, come on, who wants to go to the surface?" I asked.

Everyone agreed to come, then we started swimming to the surface.

I popped my head out from the water and see a lot of people. The others started doing the same too.

"Come on, S/N-nee chan! Let's go to the water!" I heard a girl said.

The others started to go back in the water.
Eve then grabbed my hand
"Aya-san! The human is getting closer to us, you should hide too!" Eve said

"No, she doesn't look dangerous, I want to talk to her." I replied to her.
Then, I started swimming closer to the girl.

"Aya! Come back!" I heard Eve yelled at me, but I just ignored it.

"Hello! My name is Aya Maruyama, what's yours?" I asked her.

"Oh! Umm. Hi, I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you, Maruyama-san!" She said.

She looks so beautiful, in fact, she's the most beautiful girl I've seen in my whole life. Her H/C hair and E/C are just perfect, I don't know why, I felt like I want to spend more time with her.

We ended up talking for a long time, and turns out that we both have similar interests.

Y/N's POV
I met a girl with pink hair. I'm not really a person to start a conversation, but this girl started talking to me for some reason.
We ended up taking for a long time.

"Y/N!" I heard someone.
I looked around and realised it was S/N.

"It's time to go!" She said.
"Oh, alright, be right there!" I replied.
"I have to go now, Aya-chan, see you next time!" I said while giving her a closed eyed smile.
"Aww, okay, bye!" Aya said.

I got up and was about to walk to where my family's at, and for a second, I saw Aya jumped onto the water and I see she had..
A mermaid tail?!!!
The girl I talked to just now was a mermaid?!
I thought they're just in movies..

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Once I've done changing my clothes, I walked up to my car.

"Hey, S/N-nee chan! You won't believe this! I saw a mermaid, and I talked to her!" I immediately told my sister.

She rolled her eyes

"Y/N, you're just imagining things, there's no such things as mermaids.. Why are you more childish then me.."

"I'm not lying, S/N! I swear I saw one!" I said.

My parents laughed a little at our conversation.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
Okayy, 4th one done! How was it?

Tbh I dont like it that much.. 👉👈

Have a nice day! ^^