💐Nap//Chiyu Tamade (Chu2) x Fem reader

Requested by: me. sheesh.. I have a bunch of unfinished requests... Oh well... Idc, this is my book, so.. ,, eh..

There's literally 2 people complaining about shipping Chiyu with men, even though it's not my fault, I gotta do what the requester said,, and here, he's some gl for you:>

I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶b̶i̶a̶n̶s̶,̶,̶,̶,̶

I mean, I also wanted to write some fem x fem of Chiyu anyways, so..

As you can see from the emoji in the title, this will be fluff.

Don't forget to drop a comment, Vote and a follow! ^^

(This is going to be short, because it's just for me to like.. Refresh my mind or something..-)

Enjoy!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Chiyu's POV

"Pareo, it's already weekends, why aren't you here yet? Help me with the new song.." I asked Pareo in the call.

"Ah.. I'm really sorry, Chu2-sama... I have something to do today.. So I can't come over right now.. I might come over in the afternoon.." Pareo replied.

"*sigh* fine.. Whatever.." I replied before I hung up the call.

I'm currently writing a new song for my band, but I can't think of any ideas right now..

I sighed as I took a jerky from a jerky pack that was beside my laptop.

Suddenly, I heard some footsteps.

I turned my head to see who it was, and..

It was, Y/N, my close friend.

"Hey, Chu2, Still working on the new song?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course! What do you think I'm doing???" I said as I moved to the side to give her some space to sit in the couch.

She then sat down beside me in the couch.

.•♫•♬•A few hours later•♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV

"Chu2, you've been working for hours now, I think you need a break" I said.

"Shut up, I have to finish writing this song. Also, get me some more jerkies." Chiyu said without looking away from her work.

".. Alright.." I said as I stood up and walked to the kitchen where her jerky packs are.
(A/N: idk where she put her jerkies.. I'll just assume it's in the kitchen-)

I came back with 2 packs of jerkies.

"Woah.. You bought two packs? Great then!" Chu2 said as she snatched the packs from my hands.

She ate one and continued her work.

"Chu2... Like I said, I think you need a break.. There's nothing wrong with taking breaks, you know..? " I said.

"I need to finish this song.. You don't know what if feels like to be the songwriter in a band, Y/N!" Chu2 said a little loudly.

"*sigh* alright then. . but I don't want to see you pass out from exhaustion or something.." I said as I took my phone and played my favorite game.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

As I was playing my game, I suddenly felt some weight in my shoulder.
I looked at where it was coming from, and it was...

Chu2.

It was Chu2, sleeping.

She leans her head on my shoulder... She must've feel asleep while working on the song..

She looks really peaceful in her sleep.

I decided to stroke her head while she was asleep.

Soon, I started falling asleep too.

Timeskip

Reona's POV
I went to Chu2-sama's right after I'm done with my work.

I walked in and I saw a sleeping Y/N...with Chu2-sama sleeping while leaning on her shoulder.

".... Fufufu~ those two are pretty cute together, Aren't they~?" I quietly said as I looked at what Chu2-sama already worked on.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Okay.. Done! I hope you enjoyed this, I guess... I feel like the characters are ooc.. And I forgot how to write in english,,,,, oh well...