Chapter 2

Once I was sat on the bed, one dance started playing and since there was a pole in the middle of the room, he went to the pole and started to dance.

And yes I know it sounds pathetic but, I've might of got a boner seeing him dance on the pole.

The way his ass hanged out of his lingerie just makes me wanna fuck him till he can't remember his name.

I just wanted to make him get on his hands and knees and eat him out till he screams for me to stop.

He drops down the the floor and spins his way back up and I swear it's the hottest thing I've ever witnessed.

He then stops and the looks at me. He comes closer and then sits on my lap, and starts moving his hips in a circular motion.

I groan and made my way to his ass cheeks.

He was about to tell me something probably like no touching but, I grabbed his butt cheeks and started massaging them.

He moans loudly and starts grinding himself harder on me.

"Can I kiss you darling." I whisper in his ear not wanting to do anything without consent.

"Yeah." He manages to whisper out.

I attached my lips to his and it felt wonderful having his soft, thin pink lips on mine.

It started off slow enjoying the moment before it got heated.

I lick his bottom lip for him to allow me an entrance to inside his mouth to see what he taste like.

He opens his mouth allowing me to stick my tongue inside his mouth.

I started sucking at his tongue which made him let out a low moan that went straight to my dick. I started massaging his ass, again which made him pull back and ask, "Can I suck you off?" He asked in a seductive tone.

And wow the way he looked right now with his lips swollen and his cheeks flushed, all he wanted to do was fuck him, and fuck him hard.

"Sure." I said. He then got between my legs and started undoing my zipper.

He pulled down my boxers and my dick immediately sprung up and smacked him in the face.

I chuckled while he started blushing and looking at my size like he was a child and my cock was a lollipop.

He then grabbed my cock and put it in his mouth.

I moaned and pushed his head down so he could get more of me in his mouth.

He gagged a little but, I found it hot that he was chocking on my dick.

He then hollowed his cheeks and started sucking like his life depended on it.

(I'm gonna start my sentence with a and stfu)

And fuck, it's like he was put on this earth to suck dick cause god damn, this was the best head I have ever gotten in my life.

"God damn baby you're like a god at sucking dick." I moaned out. I'm surprised I got out that sentence clearly, the head was so good he almost forgot how to talk.

"Looks at me baby." I told him and tilted his head up with my fingers.

He looked and me and I thought I could cum at the sight. His big blue eyes glistening and his cheeks flushed pink, he looked so innocent and sinful at the same time.

He bobbed his head and swirled his tongue around my cock, I was in total bliss right now.

I then got that familiar bubbling feeling on my stomach.

"Fuck I'm about to cum!" I moan out loudly. He looks in directly in my eyes again, and that's all it take before I blow a load down his throat.

He swallowed it while I was still coming down from my high.

"I've never done thins with a client before so you're special!" He giggles which is the cutest thing I've ever heard.

"Well everyone does say I'm a special one so I'm not surprised." I say cockily. I hate to admit it but, I'm a hard core narcissist.

"Oh don't get so full of yourself, but I was thinking we could maybe hand out later so can I have your number?" He ask hopefully.

"Sure, my number is 4804728812." I tell him.

He asks me a couple of times again while he writes it down on a paper.

"Well thank you Harry I'll talk you you later!" He tells me. I was just about to ask him what his name was until he turns around and says, "By the way, my name is Louis Tomlinson, aka the Queen!" he says while smiling.

I smile fondly and him while I watch him head out of the door. I pull up my pants and get my phone and walk out of the room.

I go and try to find Liam so we could leave. To be honest, I forgot about him, but who could blame me I was this a hot add boy getting a blowjob.

I finally found him at the bar and I was about to tell him that we're gonna leave, until he interrupts me saying, "Damn Harry you're one lucky one getting to see the one and only tommo the tease up close like that." He tells me.

"Yeah and I even got his number!" I tell him, still excited about getting his number.

"Wow that awesome maybe one day you'll get with him and have a family with him." He tells me sarcastically.

"In my dreams Liam, in my dreams." I tell him the we walk out of the place ready to head home.

My first smut hope you like it ;)

Words:957