☆Part 10☆

The real one, but to.be clear that was a joke ✌🏾🤪sorry(not sorry)🤪

They doctor came to us and said........
Doctor: Hes gonna be in a como, it's hard to tell how long, but to guess a week or two.....I'm sorry💔
Mom and dad: O MY GOD!!
Y/n: what.!.!.!?!?!
Doctor: I'm sorry.......
Everyone: its ok.....
Y/n: NO ITS NOT!MY BROTHER IS IN A COMO AND NOBODY KNOWS OF IF HE IS GONNA MAKE IT OUT, IM THE WORST SISTER EVER ,I DID SOMETHING STUPID FOR NO REASON, ITS JUST TO MUCH
Anhielle: cmon let go..
Y/n:no I have to see him!!!!
Doctor: I'm sorry but you cant ,you can tomorrow..
Y/n: NO NOW!PLZ.....COHEN!
Y/n runs past the doctor, and runs to Cohen .
Y/n: COHEN PLZ WAKE UP!..!!.IM SORRY!
Everyone finally makes it to the room.
Doctor: Someone please grab her!!!
Derek picks up y/n and brings her outside with the others behind him.
Derek: Plz calm down!
Y/n:you dont know what is it like to lose someone you love DEREK! OR ALmost!!

Derek: I DO KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LOSE SOMEONE I LoVE , I DO Y/N BUT YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN!.............
Y

/n: OK!.......I'm calm..
Derek gave Y/n a hugged, she started crying.
Aya: y/n........
Y/n: I'm sorry....for the w-way... i..acted...
Mr.trendz: it's not your fault let's go...
(A/n one there is a lot of broken hearts and two......idk)
They leave the hospital , and on there way there Y/n gets a message from her mom, (btw she/you are riding with Derek and aya, your mom and dad are together, Derek parents are together, and Anhielle and zoe and skyler are together , and mike and vallyk are together)
Derek: who is that?

Y/n: my mom, I think I'm gonna buy a new house!
Derek: that would be cool....
Y/n: what happened
Derek: nothing! But what if we all buy a mansion together and we live in it !
Y/n: who is we!?!?
Derek: me and you of course, mike, vallyk, zoe, skyler, aya, Ahielle, and Coren.......
Y/n: if he make it out alive......
Derek: dont say that!
Y/n: Derek what did u mean when you said you know what it is to lose someone you love....?
Derek:...........
Y/n:......Derek?
Derek: ummm...3 years ago...I listed a lot of things....like ummm
He said with tears in his eyes
Derek: before that girl (the bm) got pregnant, I want to this party with my bestfriend he was there with me through everything...
You looked back and saw that aya was sleeping .
Y/n: wait JAVIER !!!
Derek: ya....!
Y/n: I remember him, its said how he died or almost...
Derek: anyways we want and was dancing and having fun, and I was the one who told him to come, I was chilling and maybe drinking a bit but after I want looking for him and saw this group of people crowding this room, I want a saw Javier doing drugs, I was supise cause he never did , after I said be careful to him and want to chill then I heard screaming where Javier was last , I ran and saw him the on the floor pasted out ( fast forward) his family didn't really like me after that.....then that girl got pregnant, and after that we broke up, mike and vallyk started kinda distant from me, and aya and Ahielle started distant from me and they started having a better bond then we all  a but know we are back to together like before and we have a great bond, but that made me depresse and I  would go out late.
Y/n: wow........what happened to Javier after?
Derek:h-he.......d-died a year later
At that moment Derek broke in tears nonstop to the point where he couldn't see the road, I started driving.
Y/n: HOW!?
Derek: of a d-drug overdose, from that moment hes family HATED ME AND BLAMED ME FOR TAKING HIM TO THAT PARTY..💔..💔..💔
Y/n: Derek I'm sorry...
Derek:THEY WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME GO TO HIS FUNERAL, I HATED MY LIFE AT THAT POINT, EVERYONE THAT I LOVED WAS GONE, HATED ME 💔💔💔
Y/n: Derek I love you and always did I never hated you and I was not gone I was there you just didn't come to ME.....when u needed it...we could be ex but your still my bestfriend.
Derek: u right I had no one to.go to or turn to but I should have tryed
After that we pulled in the driveway and I got a text from Skyler