𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲✔︎

Começar do início

She turned around quick and started screaming at us holding a cross out toward our direction, which caused us all to take a step back. "Oh my god, please stop screaming!" Alex begs.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my moms studio?" The girl asked and the three of us shared a confused look. "Your moms studio? This is our studio trust me my... ok the grand piano is new and... and... my couch!" I say before jumping onto my old couch.

I sit up a little just looking around and noticed a guitar, which isn't mine. "This is definitely not my six string" I say pointing to it before standing up. "Can you give me just one second." I say walking back over to the boys and she pushes the cross closer towards me.

"Just... one second. Thank you." I say to her before I pull the boys over to the side to talk to them.

"Guys what is going on? How did she get her stuff in here so fast?" "Maybe... maybe she's a witch. There's chairs floating on the ceiling. I still to this day think Rowens a siren."

"W-what Rowens not a siren." "Yeah and she's not a witch. Ok, look she's just scared. Ok let someone with a softer touch handle this." Alex speaks before walking over to the girl.

"Why are you in our studio?" The girls try's to push the cross up to Alex and it just goes right threw him. "How did you just do that! No! Stop talking to them, they aren't real.There's no such thing as cute ghost."

"Oh, you think we're cute." Reggie smirks as me and him walk up to stand on both sides of Alex. "Look we're ghost? Alright just three ghost and we're happy to be home. So thank you for the flowers they really brighten up the room."

"Oh where also in a band, Sunset Curve. Tell your friends." Reggie smiled at the girl. "Last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was gonna change our lives." "I'm pretty sure it did."

"Hey what is that,what are you doing there?" "This is my phone and I'm googling Sunset Swerve." "Sunset Curve!" The three of us say in unison.

"Who knew, there is a Sunset Curve, you did die. But not last night. 25 years ago." The girl said looking at her phone in confusion.

"What no that's impossible." "Yeah, after we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to a dark room where Alex cried and we heard this really loud scream, oh and Rowen singing."

"Well I don't think..." Alex said in a high pitched voice. "Yeah you kinda did." "I think we were all pretty upset okay, if anything Luke more then me." "What no. But that was just for like an hour." "I'm just telling you what my phone says." The girl spoke flipping her phone toward us.

"See you died in 1995 it's now 2020." "So this is the future?" "Wait so it has been 25 years. I have been crying for 25 years!? How is that possible!?" "Well your a very emotional person." "I am not, Luke is you seen the way he reacted when Rowen had to see her dad."

I wish they would stop bringing her up. I wonder how's she's doing. Did she move on. Of course she did it's been 25 years. It would be nice just to see her.

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

Over the past few years me and Willie have gotten really close. I consider him my best and only friend. I still couldn't bring myself to tell him about the boys. And he respected my discussion.

Every now and then I would preform at the Hollywood ghost club. But other then that me and Willie would hang out all the time.

But what had me confused was that Willie told me that Caleb owned everybody's soul who enters and stays at the HGC. He owned everyone's but mine. And when Willie asked him about all he could saw was that he couldn't.

Every now and then I go to check on my mom. She's married now. And on Luke's birthday I go see his parents. Every year they have have his favorite cake.

It breaks my heart that they'll never get to see him again. And sometimes it makes me think I'll never see him again.

But I'll find him, I'll find all of them.

*°:ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ:°*

"We didn't get your name." "It's Julie" "cool, I'm Luke by the way. And this is-" "Reggie. I'm Reggie. Hey." "And." "Alex. How's it going?" "And-... ba da." "And who's Rowen." "She a-" "nobody, she's nobody?" "Ok." Julie sighed as walked out.

"Well, Julie seems nice." Reggie smiles. "Did you miss the part where she kicked us out?!? And why did you say Rowen is nobody?" I just shrug my shoulders then walk through the house.

We talk we Julie again and she came around to letting us stay.

I think I wanna go look for Rowen soon.

Bebe Thoughts 💭 Still hesitant if I want Julie to be able to see Rowen, but at the same time I want some drama and jealousy🤷🏽‍♀️

Bebe Thoughts 💭
Still hesitant if I want Julie
to be able to see Rowen, but at
the same time I want some drama
and jealousy🤷🏽‍♀️. Oh and after the next
Chapter I'm gonna skip at when
Alex and Willie meet😁.