|~prologue~|

This is kind of like the information page.

Shoto Todoroki x (female) Reader

~Warning~

- There will be some cussing throughout this book. It's mostly Dabi that's cussing, but (Y/n) and Bakugo cuss sometimes. So if you don't like cussing, you can either leave this fanfic or deal with it. Sorry :) -

- There will be spoilers for My Hero Academia, only for the anime (Seasons 1-4). I haven't read the manga. -

- There will be grammar mistakes I'm not the best at writing, so sorry about that. -

- And I came up with this fanfic idea, I thought I would write it because I've never seen a fic like this -

- Some of the characters might be "Out of character" so sorry about that -

- (Y/n) is also going to be 16 because if the reader is like 6 or 20 it wouldn't fit. That said, she's the youngest member of the league of villains -

(Y/n)'s background~

She has grown up to be a villain, her mother and father are both famous villains. It runs in the family. (Y/n)'s parents trained her to be a powerful villain just like them, but if (Y/n) wasn't in the mood for training then they simply won't force her. She has always enjoyed the training, (Y/n) always agreed with her family when they say that "There are fake heroes out there. They become heroes for the fame and money that comes out of it." Her parents also homeschooled her. (Y/n)'s parents left (Y/n) with the league of villains, her parents are allies with All for one, so her parents trust him completely.

(Y/n) is best friends with Himiko Toga, they've been friends ever since (Y/n) has joined the league of villains. (Y/n) and Dabi's relationship is complicated, they are allies so they can't really hurt each other, but they fight a lot. It's like when you have a brother, you fight a lot. (I know from personal experience).

* Let's also pretend that Dabi and Toga are with the league of villains from the start, it's not the same without them.*

~(Y/n) and her families quirks~

*You can pick your own quirk, but here are the ones that I had in mind*

(Y/n)- Voodoo

This quirk allows the user to hurt themselves and the wounds would go to whoever they wanted to. The user needs to make eye contact with their victim for 3 seconds for the quirk to have a bigger effect. There isn't a limit to the quirk, Well, they unconsciously use wisps of magic when they are hurt. If the wound is too big, it causes more magic to be used. *the user can't make major injuries like cutting off an arm* Also, if you are trained the right way, then the user will be able to control their victim*

(Y/n)'s mother- Doll creator

This quirk allows the user to create life into dolls, the user controls every part of the doll's body even the way that they look. It's like ventriloquism, excluding the strings. The user can create as many dolls as the user wishes, the more control you have over the quirk, the better your dolls are. The dolls are created with strong material, so it's not easy to defeat. The user can also give the dolls weapons if the user chooses to. Their limit depends on the user themself, if they are weak, then they can't create many powerful dolls. In this case, (y/n)'s mother is very powerful, so she can create many powerful dolls.

(Y/n)'s father- Memory reform

The quirk allows the user to manipulate a victim's memory. Such as erasing memories, adding memories, changing memories, etc... The quirk is stronger if the victim has weaker will power and the quirk is weaker if the victim has strong will power. For the quirk to be used on a victim, the user has to touch any part of the victim's body. The quirk can last forever if used correctly.

~~~

A/n: Now that you've read this, I hope you enjoy the story!

Word count: 651