What kind of party is this?

Angel's P.O.V.

I grumbled at Snow. For a girl who hates parties and holidays, she likes to decorate a lot.

"Snow, sit down and stop decorating."

"But I'm restless right now!" Snow pouted, she started jumping on the chair she was standing on.

"You're going to..."  Bam! "Fall if you don't stop.  Snow are you okay?"  Snow was laughing. She fell off a chair and hit the wood tile floor and she's laughing.  "Are you high?"

"What happened, I heard a bang."  Skye ran into the room wearing only baggy shorts.

"Your girlfriend is high or something, she fell off the chair and started laughing."  I watched Fiona come from the kitchen holding an empty bottle.

"Snow did you drink this?"  Snow hiccuped while shaking her head.

"I drank the bottle next to it."  Fiona looked back into the kitchen.

"Fiona, I told you not to put the alcohol next to Snow's drinks."  We all started laughing.

"I love the fact that the girl who hates to drink is drunk off her ass right now."  Fiona laughed, Snow pouted while crawling towards Skye.

"Make them stoooppppp!" She whined, Skye chuckled while picking Snow up.

"I'm going to lay her down oh and Zero texted.  He said they might be a little late."  Skye left the room just as Asher arrived.

"Hey Fiona, hey Angel."  I waved from the couch.  "Is someone drinking this early? I can smell it."

"Snow accidentally drank some fruity drink instead of her non alcoholic fruity drink."  I said while getting off the couch.

"Oh, okay where is everyone else?" Asher asked.

"Skye put Snow to bed so we won't see him for awhile, Michael is showering, and the vampires might be late."  Fiona said while stirring some gravy.

"Okay, well I brought some rabbit and mom's special drink."

"Awesome, Zero is bringing potato salad, mac and cheese, and something else.  Fiona is cooking the turkey with gravy, and I made fruit salad."  I walked into the kitchen.  "Oh Skye made some heavenly cherry pie, he also made chocolate pie.  Snow was supposed to make her famous mint chocolate shake but again she is drunk off her ass."  We laughed, this party was going great so far.

We started the party a few hours after the vampire brothers arrived. 

"Let's fuckin pardy I mean party!"  Snow cheered before tripping over a pillow.  We just all laughed, Asher turned on the radio and turned it all the way up.  Good thing we almost live in the middle of nowhere.

"I love the party Angel."  River wrapped his arms around me and took my apple.

"Thank you, you should of been at our Halloween party.  Snow has a scary imagination."  River took a bite of my apple then gave it back.

"Does she normally get this drunk?"  We watched as Snow flirted with her own boyfriend.

"Nope, Snow doesn't like to drink.  She lost a friend in high school because of an alcohol related car accident."  I said before biting the apple.

"Oh."  River tightened his arms around me.

"Yup, Snow accidentally drank some alcohol.  Fiona had it next to Snow's virgin drink."  I chuckled, "All I know is the girl is weird.  She fell off a chair this morning and she started laughing."

"That's lovely, what are you like drunk?"  River asked, he started kissing my neck.

"Not a clue." I shivered at his touch.

"Hey hey hey, keep it Pd."  Snow slurred.

"Baby it's PG and you need a nap."  Skye dragged Snow to her room.

"She is weird, so wanna eat.  Zero makes the best mac and cheese."  River swayed our hips to the music.

"Sure, why not."  I grabbed River's hand from my waist and dragged him into the kitchen.

"There she is the sexy little Angel."  I groaned, Dave was sitting on the counter drunk off his ass.

"Damn it Dave, nobody invited you." I hissed.  Dave jumped off the counter and wobbled over to River and I.

"I 'hic' came to see you."  Dave slurred, he reached out to grab my face but River grabbed Dave's arm.

"Back off angel boy, she is my girl."  River bared his fangs at Dave. So sexy.

"Hey vampire 'hic' I like her and I warnt her 'hic'.  Now back off."  Dave pulled his arm from River's grip.

"Dave, leave." I hissed, showing off my fangs as well.

"Shit, you claimed her.  You bastard, she was mine."  Dave glared at River, his eyes started to glow a light blue color.

"Snow's asleep."  Thank God Skye walked in.  "Dave, why are you here?"  Dave's eyes stopped glowing when he turned his gaze to Skye.

"This bastard claimed my girl."  Dave slurred,  Skye shook his head and placed his hand on Dave's shoulder.

"Dude, go home."  With that said, Dave vanished.  "Sorry about him, it takes a lot for an angel to get drunk.  Dave knows how to get drunk off one drink."  Skye rubbed his neck.  "Oh uh can you two stop Asher and Zero from having drunk sex on the couch.  They are scaring Michael and Fiona."

The three of us looked into the living room and sure enough Zero was sitting on Asher's lap.  They were in the middle of a sloppy make-out session.  Fiona and Michael was sitting across from them and trying ignore the two men.

"Well shit, I forgot my brother was a horny drunk."  River left my side to pull Zero off Asher.

"This party is the weirdest so far.  Snow's drunk, Dave showed up,  Asher is almost having gay sex, and Fiona is flirting with Michael.  What kind of party is this?"  I laughed.

"I thought it was a Christmas party."  Skye chuckled, "Well I'm going to check on Snow, she was tempting to dance earlier."  I laughed even harder.  This is the best party ever.

Don't drink and drive I really did loose my friend to a drunk driver a month after school started.  She was dear to me and I miss her.  R.I.P. Bailey