I love you with all my non beating heart

River's P.O.V.

Angel looked heartbroken, she could tell I was terrified of her now. I know Angel wouldn't hurt anyone she loves but I couldn't risk it.

"River, don't look at me like that." Her voice shook and her eyes glossed over with unsheaded tears. "River stop it please!" I looked away from Angel, I helped Zero up and gave him the bottle of blood.

"I'm taking Zero home, I'm sure Michael and Skye will be here soon with Snow." I walked passed Angel with Zero, I read a little of her mind and found it empty. "I'm sorry Angel, I'll call you later." I left the house just as Fiona was coming up to the door.

"Hey River, Zero, where you going?"

"I'm taking Zero home, Angel is inside and can you tell her I'm sorry."

"Uh sure, later boys." I waved goodbye then lead Zero home.

When I got Zero back to the house, Spade went mother mode and panicked over Zero as if he was a hurt baby.

"Damn it Spade, I promise you I'm fine. The wound is already healing." I looked up from hands and stared at Zero. I know he seen a vampire like Angel before, so he won't trust her.

"Zero, we both know Angel would never hurt us." Zero cut me off.

"It's not that River, Angel is a new vampire and she can't control her emotions very well." He refused eye contact with me. "I know cause I saw her killing you." I froze, Zero is still hiding visions from me.

"You still hide your visions from me when I asked you not to?" Zero sighed, he finally looked me in the eyes.

"I couldn't tell you cause I thought I could prevent it. That's why I told you not to ask Angel for her hand in marriage. The first time she saw you proposing to another girl, and the second is where you say something stupid and piss Angel off." Zero looked away while rubbing his wounded arm. "I don't want to loose my little brother."

"First off, I love Angel and would never propose to another girl and two, what did I say?" Zero opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off from the door being slammed opened by an angry Fiona.

"I don't know what you fucking did, but all I know is I'm pissed off at you!" Fiona's red hair was in her face, almost hiding her anger filled green eyes.

"Why are you pissed off at me?" I asked while backing away from the angry werewolf.

"Angel won't leave her room and she refuses to talk to me! I swear, if she goes back to her old habits, so God help me I will skin you alive and feed you to the pack's pups!" With that Fiona stomped out of our house.

"She looks so much like a cheerleader but talks like a dark person." I said, Zero agreed. "I wonder what she meant by old habits?" Then it hit me Angel told me that she used to be depressed and self harmed. "Fuck, Zero I got to go." I ran out of the house before he could say anything.

I looked through Angel's window, I saw her facing the wall with her back towards me. I could see her arm moving slightly in front of her. Quietly I opened her window and walked over to her. I could smell the blood before I was even close. I quicken my pace, I wrapped my arms around Angel and grabbed her wrist that had the razor.

"Angel, please don't." Angel started sniffling and shaking. "I'm sorry about earlier love."

"I...I didn't mean to." Angel turned to look at me. "I didn't know what I...I was doing." I kissed Angel, putting all my love into the kiss.

"Angel, I love you with all my non beating heart." Angel smiled weakly before fainting in my arms from the lack of blood. Shit. I picked Angel up and carried her out the window to my house. "You better not die on me love." I put her on the kitchen table, scaring Zero and Spade in the process. "Get me some supplies and blood now!"

"What happ..."

"Zero I'll answer your questions after I know she isn't going to die!" I yelled while putting pressure on Angel's wrist. Zero quickly nodded then ran to the bathroom to get the aiding supplies while Spade grabbed the blood from the fridge.

"Here you go and I made sure it was animal blood." I grabbed the bottle and put it up to her nose. Her face scrunched up as if it was the most disgusting thing she ever smelt. Shit this isn't good.

"Here, we need to get here to a hospital. It looks like Angel cut to deep and I don't think she is going to drink any blood." I glared at Zero, he looked guilty.

"You saw this didn't you! Zero, you saw her cut herself!" I yelled while shaking in anger.

"I saw her waking up in the hospital." Zero looked at Angel then looked away. "Let's get her to the hospital, they will know what to do." I continued to glare at Zero while picking up Angel's limp body.

"Let Fiona know what is going on." I carried Angel to the car and laid her in the backseat. I got in the driver seat, I was about to back up when the passenger door was thrown open. Fiona got in the car and put her seatbelt on.

"I'm letting you know this now, if she dies." Fiona looked me dead in the eyes. "I'm letting Snow kill you and she doesn't do mercy." Fiona looked ahead, I started backing up and quickly headed to the hospital.

After submitting Angel into the hospital, me and Fiona sat in the waiting room.

"I'm sorry Fiona, I didn't mean to hurt her." I was cut off by Fiona wrapping her hands around my throat.

"You better fucking pray to Skye's father that she lives. I will let Snow kill you, but not before I hurt you." She tightened her grip slightly before letting go and started bawling. I wrapped my arms around Fiona and started crying too.

"Angel's family?" I looked up at the doctor and held my hand up.

"I'm her boyfriend and this her roommate."

"Well, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that Angel is stable."

"The bad news?" I sniffed,

"Angel is in a coma, we don't know when she will wake or if she will."