15: Afterparty ✔︎

Start from the beginning

He stays silent through the rest of the ride. The doors open and I go to pick Tony back up.

"Leave him, I got him. You go to your room and go to sleep. It's late. Way past your bed time," he jokes in the last sentence.

"Surprised you're not dead yet, grandpa." I jest.

"Hey, your old man is older than me!"

I was going to respond to that when Sam, who I thought was out, does first.

"It's okay. Barnes is a booty hole! He's all like, 'do this', and 'do that'. I just want to live my life mom!" Sam ends before passing out from the immense alcohol consumption.

Steve and I burst out in laughter. After a few moments, we wipe our tears from our eyes. The doors on elevator still waiting for us to go so they can close. Tony and his tech.

"I'm going to bed. Are you sure you got them? I can help, ya know?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Good night, Vear." He whispers.

"Night, Uncle Steve."

    I tiptoe to my room. I don't know why I did, I just felt like it. I open the door, you would expect it to creak. Nothing creaks in this house, not even the stairs.

    I plop on my head, groaning. It'd be a good idea to get out of these clothes. But, before I do I'm going to text Petey.

    He gave me his number before he left, so we could stay in touch. I think I found a new best friend. Eddie is good and all, but he's never around given the circumstances he's under right now.

Petey The Spider Child

Are you scared of spiders?

Hello to you too.
And yes, deathly terrified

Being Spider-Man you'd think you wouldn't be

How are you even
alive right now?

Wym?

Didn't the party just end?
I left really early, I can function. You've been at it all night

I don't get tired very easy

Oh. Well I'm tired
so good night V

Night, Petey

    I shut my phone off, putting it on the nightstand. I look out the window that is beside my bed.

    My room is rather simple, not having it for very long. A full sized bed sits against the wall on the far side from the door. My closet is a few feet away from the foot of my bed. The bathroom across the room. A nightstand sits beside my bed. A big window is on the same wall. The room is not terribly big, but it sure isn't small.

The adrenaline from the party slips away as I quickly put on a sweatshirt and pajama shorts.

My head hits the pillow and I'm out.

Bucky's POV:

My head snaps to the sound of a lot of rustling. I wouldn't of been affected by the noise if I was asleep, but me waking up a few minutes ago has me alert. The SuperSoldier hearing letting me hear even if it is a few bedrooms away.